Chapter 13 | Tech Support |

-20 minutes later-

*Hatsume runs into the agency*

*Pallavi looks up and sees her* "Hello ma'am how can I help you?"

"I am here to see Eijiro"
*She says out of breath*

"Sure I'll go get him for you." *She smiles getting up from her desk and heading to Kirishimas office*

*Hatsume pouts and sits on the floor*

*Pallavi heads to Kirishimas office* "Someones here to see you Bakugo."

*Kirishima stands and walks over.*
"I am going to guess it's Hatsume"

*Iwahatsu looks up at Kirishima* "Who's Hatsume, papa?"

"She is from UA, back when I went there"
*Kirishima says with a smile*

"Oh." *Iwahatsu says*

*Kirishima walks out to see Hatsume on the floor*

*Hatsume looks up to see Kirishima* "Hey!"

*Kirishima motions for her to follow.*

*Hatsume gets up and follows him*

*He heads to the office and grabs Iwahatsu. He takes his hands and leads the two out the back door. Which leads to a somewhat abandoned zen area.*
"We have been trying to clean this up... it can make a nice break area... but there is a lot of work... it's also an old building"
*Kirishima says as they walk.*

*Hatsume looks around the area. Her eyes light up* "This area has a lot of potential!"

*Kirishima nods, he picks up Iwahatsu and carries him.*
"In the back is the hut I was talking about."
*He says exiting the garden*

"Oh!" *Hatsume says as she walks towards the hut*

*They walk around the corner and the hut is on the edge of the property. It's a wooden hut with a small white building next to it.*
"I think it was some kind of garage or something..."
*Kirishima walks up to the white building. He then pulls up a garage like door.*
"That's why I think so... but if we clear it out you should have the work space you need. The small hut could act like a room for you to stay in... but there is also the old guest rooms in the main building. The showers and bathrooms are full functional. But that's only if you want to live in the property that is."
*Kirishima says walking inside and walking out showing her the wooden spa hut.*

*Hatsume looks around curiously* "ooh nice very nice.."

*Iwahatsu looks at the hut.*
"It doesn't look like a spa"
*He says squinting.*

*Hatsume looks around* "Oo shiny stuff!"

*Kirishima carries Iwahatsu into the spa. It's over taken by vines and and overgrowth*
"It's not in good shape"
*Kirishima says looking at the plants*

"I bet I can get this place looking new in no time!" *Hatsume says as she yanks on the vines*

*The vines rip off the wall taking part of it with it.*

"Oops.." *Hatsume says as as part of the wall falls to the ground*

"It's fine..."
*Kirishima sighs*

"I'll fix it dont worry!" *she says as she attempts to put back some of the wall*

*Kirishima takes Iwahatsu into the small courtyard*

*Iwahatsu hugs into Kirishima*

"Maybe we should make a small daycare spot"
*Kirishima smirks*