Chapter 9 | Rocks and Cannons |

-40 minutes later-

*Iwahatsu is walked up to the gates of Deer Valley Elementary.*
"Bye Papa Baku"

"Bye son have a good day." *Bakugo says*

*Iwahatsu walks up to the doors. But before Bakugo leaves seeing Iwahatsu off. Uraraka walks up to Bakugo.*
"Hey Bakugo"

*Bakugo glances at her* "Hey cheeks.."

"I'm sorry to hear about Kirishima... will you be able to bring Iwahatsu up without him?"
*She says in a sad tone.*

*Bakugo sighs* "Listen here round face...dont listen to the bullshit the media is spitting out...Kiri isn't dead."

"W-What?!"
*She says confused but a little happy

"Yea hes very much alive he had a lung transplant yesterday." *Bakugo grunts*

"Oh? What was the extent of his injuries?"
*she asks*

"His liver and heart were also badly damaged it's a miracle that he's alive.." *Bakugo says*

*She frowns and nods*
"That's too bad..."

*Bakugo growls* "He'll be fine! And he will make a full recovery and show all these dipshits that hes strong!"

*Uraraka holds up her fists and nods. She gets a ping, she looks at her phone and looks mildly panicked*
"OH NO!! I need to get to UA! It's my first day as a teacher and I can't be late!"

*Bakugo rolls his eyes*

*She runs off waving goodbye.*

*Bakugo sighs*

*Iwahatsu walks down the hall a older boy pushes him down.*

*The boy laughs at Iwahatsu* " Watch it runt!"

"Screw you"
*Iwahatsu growls*
"What are you going to do... SCAR FACE!"

*Iwahatsu clenches his fists and grits his teeth*

"Just move it"
*He says kicking him*

*Iwahatsu slaps him across the face*

*The kid growls and his hand turns into a cannon.*

*Iwahatsu gulps*

*The cannon starts to charge*

*Iwahatsu breaths in and clenches his fists forming a pebble, he flicks it at the kid*

*It slams into the cannon and explodes. which the kid screams and the cannon forms back. But his hand is bloody and bruised*

*Iwahatsu growls* "That will teach you not to bully me!"

*The kid looks up at Iwahatsu. He then turns his other hand into a cannon.*

*Iwahatsu keeps his fists clench forming another pebble then he slaps it against the cannon*

*The cannon just gets scratched. But then it fires*

*Iwahatsu dodges the best he can*

*The Cannonball hits him in the foot.*

*Iwahatsu screams out in pain*

*A teacher walks into the hall and see Iwahatsu get hit again in the stomach.*
"WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING KANUN"

*Kanun turns and sees the teacher. He then points at Iwahatsu* "HE STARTED IT!"

"OH REALLY!! BAKUGO I TOLD YOU THAT WAS YOUR LAST WARNING!"
*He yells*

*Iwahatsu growls*

*He walks over and grabs Iwahatsu.*

*Iwahatsu struggles a bit* "Let me go I didnt do anything!"