Finding out.

Wins POV

Another 2 weeks have passed and still no word from first. I can honestly say I feel relieved. I didnt think he would stay away, especially after what he said to me. But it's been good. Me and bright are in a good place, our love is stronger now and we dont keep secrets from eachother.

We're eachothers #1. And we support one another. Today is Saturday so I plan to meet up with off and new.

Off said he had something he wanted to tell us, so we decided to spend the whole day with eachother.

"Are you really going to were that?" Bright complained for about 20 minutes about the outfits I chose.
"Bright this is the 4th outfit, would you rather I be naked" I teased

His eyes widen and he quickly came to wrap his arms around me.
"No, no, no. You are mine I only get to see that." He replied
I gave him a kiss and push out of his hold.
"I'll be back later okay?" I yelled as I walked out the door.

I pulled up to the restaurant off wanted to meet us at. When I got inside I looked around and I saw new waiting at a table.
"Hey new" I said approaching him
"Hey win.....do you know what this is about?" He asked
"Haha....no clue....you know how off is" I gushed

Me and new chat for about 20 minutes until we see a joyful Off is approaching our table smiling like an idiot.
"Whatre you so happy about?" I asked
He plays with his fingers for a little but then looks up at us
"I think it's time to tell you guys a secret I've been keeping for a while" he said

Me and new look at eachother confused then back at a anxious Off. I wonder what secret he kept. Off cant keep secrets for shit, that's how him and new always got into petty arguments. He never knew how to keep his mouth shut.

"Well spit it out" new says. He smiles and takes a deep breathe
"Well for the past couple months I've actually been seeing someone" he stated. My eyes widen. Off? Seeing someone ? And why didnt he tell us early?
"And why did you keep this a secret? Were like your closes friends" New shouts. I nod agreeing with him.

"Well if I'm being honest we started off as sex buddies.....but we eventually confessed our feelings and have been going out sense" he confessed
"Damn......well I mean you still couldve told us......we wouldnt have judged you" I reassured
"Yeah off.....we love you......even when you're being an idiot" new added
We laughed and then off spoke again

"Well I'm glad you said that.....but that's not the only reason why I called you guys here" he exclaimed "actually I want you guys to meet him as well"
"Like.....now?" I asked
"Yeah.." he turned and a small cute male came walking towards us with a huge smile. He looked oddly familiar to me but I didn't say anything

"Guys this is gun, gun these are my closest friends win and new.
We eye him for a while smiling then me and new shake his hand. He sits down, but he constantly glances at me.

"Its nice to finally meet you guys, offs told me a lot about you" he gushed
"You too....I guess we know the reason why off hasn't been around much" new laughs out. Gun looks down blushing clinging on the offs arm. Something about him seems oddly familiar, but I really don't know what. I dont want to be weird and just keep staring but I cant help it.

"Win, are you okay?" Off asked concerned
"Yea.....I'm sorry its just.....you look really familiar to me" I said looking at gun
"Oh really?" He asked shocked "well maybe because of bright" he said casually. Bright?
"You know my boyfriend?" I question
"Oh yeah me and him are actually childhood friends......he didnt tell you about me?" He seemed kind of hurt by it
"Ohhh yeah I mean I've heard a lot about you but.....I've never seen you before....I think?" I was really confused

"Oh well i know who you are.....I mean that's kind of why I was staring" he looked down embarrassed " it's nice to finally meet you" he whispers. I smile
"You too"

We spent the rest of the time eating and getting to know eachother. Gun seemed really nice and also had a lot in common with bright. I understand why they're friends now.

At first gun seemed shy but once he was comfortable he really showed himself. He was very sassy and had really good at comebacks whenever new or off teased him. Hes really positive as well as mature. It made me wonder why bright didnt introduce me to him yet. I mean hes talked about him and told stories but I never got to meet him. Or any of his friends besides Tay.

I couldnt be completely mad because I havent introduced him to my friends yet either. I mean I know hes texted them asking if they heard from me when I left. But that was it any meet up like it is now.

After eating we decided to walk around the farmers market for a little bit, since it was still a little early.

When we got there, the lights were bright and there were people everywhere. You could smell all the different foods coming from the stands and see all the things they were selling. It was a really nice scene.

We were walking around for awhile. Off and gun in front leading the way and me and new trailing behind them. While walking I noticed gun clinging onto off, he seems to be the clingy type. But I got major de ja vu seeing the back of his head. Then it hit me. Gun was the guy I saw in the store with bright that one time, the one I thought he was dating.

I kind of felt like an idiot for being jealous in the first place. I smile just thinking about it.
"Win" new whispered
"Yeah?" I replied back
"Why are you smiling?" He teased
"No reason just thought about something funny" I answered

2 more hours of walking and we got a little hungry, so new and off went to go get some food for us. Me and gun were sitting down on a bench waiting for them.

"Just so you know I kind of already figured out who you were before bright told me about you" gun blurted
"Really? Wait....when did he tell you about me ?" I was curious to know if I was mentioned before we dated.
"When you had went missing.......bright got really drunk and blacked out, so I picked him up and he stayed at my place......that's when he told me about you" he answered. I looked down kind of sad.

I was hoping he wouldve mentioned me sooner like I did with him. I dont know why but what gun thinks of me matters. He seems really over protective over bright and hes also important to him. It's also sad to hear that bright got really drunk because of me, I still feel sort of guilty for leaving him like that.

"Hey dont look sad. I was happy to finally learn about you.....I found out who you were because off told me about his friend win, which is you of course who went missing and how bright was asking around for you" he explained
"I'm sorry it's just I know how close you guys are, I thought he wouldve mentioned me sooner and not when his crazy ex came back" I whispered
"Well at least you dont have to worry about him now.....hes been taking care of" he said proudly. I looked at him confused on how he would know.

"How do you know?" I asked. He stared at me for a minute raising his eyebrows
"Bright didnt tell you me and off went to go take care of him?" He asked
"No, gun.....can you tell me what take care of means?" I wasnt really sure what he meant
"Um....I'm not sure if-" "Gun just tell me please" I interrupted. He sighed then nodded his head
"Well bright told me how first hurt you.....so he asked if I could go and hurt him.....but I promise I already planned on it and done it before......I was just trying to help you and bright out" he stated

I dont know why but I was angry. I told bright not to do anything and he goes behind my back to have first beat? I dont like violence and we couldve found a better way to deal with this.

"Thank for telling me but I have to go" I get and walk off . He calls out for my name but I run to my car rushing home.
I know brights there and I really need to talk to him about this. He lied to me, kept this a secret and did it behind my back when I asked him not to. I understand we just went through but this is something we need to talk about.