Mission: CRUSHED (A one-sided crush and how to get over it)

Okay so I thought of this story a long time ago....so just tell me what you think and I shall continue it or change it. Your criticism is much appreciated! Also...PEOPLE WHO RATE AND COMMENT GET A WILLY WONKA BAR! Yes, I'm that epic \(^o^)/

"Yo! Good one, Nick!"

I saw him toss his head back, as he laughed at some stupid joke. His perfect black hair, styled to a messy look, moving with his head. His lightly tanned skin looking so good with the contrast of the white walls. And his laugh....God only knows what it does to me, how perfect it is....

"Anna, ANNA! YO, WAKE UP AIRHEAD!"

I looked up from my drooling to see my muse, Daniella, with an exasperated look on her face, her hands on my shoulders, shaking me back to Planet Earth.

"I'm back! I'm back! Jeez Dani, did ya have to shake me that hard?!"

She frowned, her big black eyes narrowed at my face.

"Yes, because nothing else was working."

I sighed, knowing that what Dani was saying was probably true. My name is Anna White and that boy I was adoring a while ago is my love, Jason "Ace" Baxter, the hottie of the junior grade. Well, not exactly, there are other guys who the other girls drool over but Ace has something that makes him utterly desirable. And he's not just some crush but he doesn't even care about me. I'm just another girl at school for him. Nothing more. I sighed sadly. Yup, nothing more. Dani must have heard me as she took her seat by me and took my pale hands in her tanned ones and spoke.

"Talk."

I looked up, seeing her face in concern. So I replied in a monotonous voice.

"You know."

"Hell yeah I do, but still."

"I wish he would just look at me once Dani. I just..."

Dani hit me on my head playfully.

"No. None of that. He's not worth it, and you know that."

I looked down, ashamed.

"And yet, I love him."

The school bell rang and Dani walked with me home. She lived only a few blocks away so after she got me to my place, she left fir her own. I greeted my parents then went to my room. As soon as I reached the bathroom, I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror. I was....ugly. Nothing that could deem me as 'pretty'. I had normal dark brown hair, long and unkept in a way, brown eyes which Daniella said 'always shined to show the natural dark mahogany colour' and pale skin ruined by blemishes. I was naturally red, due to my blushing habits plus the spots and fat pink lips (Dani says they look like Bella's lips, I know my muse is crazy.) And to top it all of, big fat glasses. Yup, Hor-rid. My body was fat and chubby, yet people say I have an athletic built. Well, people who like me, anyways. And they aren't many to begin with! I turned away from the mirror and pulled on a baggy black tee and a pair of gray sweats. I pulled my hair into a ponytail, not caring to brush it and headed downstairs for food. I ate quickly so I came back up and started doing my homework. I had little homework and more research work so I took that as an excuse to surf the net and opened my Facebook. And there it was: "Raina Deluno is in a relationship with Ace Baxter." Raina? As in Deluno Raina? As in MY FRIEND RAINA?! MY FRIEND WHO WAS HELPING ME WITH ACE?! Fuck no! Hell no!!! No...NO! No, no, no, this isn't possible! How can Raina..? No, it has got to be a lie. I refuse to belive this shit! In my little fit, I forgot to notice that tears were spilling uncontrollably....like a waterfall. They were cascading down my face silently. No sobs, no nothing.

"Raina.....relationship....with.......Ace."

I choked...and heard a tiny ping. I tried to see through my tears and saw that Daniella was online, probably for the daily video chat we have. Dani....oh fuck! I turned around and saw my reflection: my eyes were puffy and red and my face wet. Pathetic, yes, but I was too much in shock to care so I just pressed yes for video call and saw a screen pop up. Dani was wearing a loose red top and a pair of daisy dukes (Seriously though, how can women wear that horrible excuse for a lower garment and not find it degrading?) but her smile turned into a blank then pissed. She saw my face and went 'Oh no...'. I tried to smile and said "Hey Dani." Dani just shook her head and got red.

"Oh HELL no! DON'T YOU 'HEY DANI' ME! What happened girl?!".

I sniffed and grabbed the bridge of my nose with my fingers, irittated. I was SO not in the mood for a 'you're-better-than-him' speech.

"Nothing Dani....just just...forget it?" I was stupid. Dani wasn't the type to let this go,

"Anna, WHAT. HAPPENED?!"

She looked scary pissed and that really just scares the shit outta me so I told her. About Raina, Ace, stupid Facebook, relationship status, blah blah blah. And she looked so angry, she clenched her teeth in self control like Jasper from Twilight....and trust me, that is disturbing.

"Anna, forget him. He was never worth shit!".

I sighed, "Easy for you to say. You've got Terry!". And Dani went red. Yup, Terrence 'Terry' Campton was Dani's SENIOR boyfriend. No shit, he was cute, with his fair skin, trainer built body, gorgeous green eyes and messy black hair. But he's like a kitty in front of Dani. Poor boy is obssessed with her. Can't live without her. And Dani too. But Terry is, like, major sappy. He's sensitive but then again, too much of a good thing...."ANNA!". I looked up to see a flustered Dani on the computer screen, "No fair bringing Terry in this convo." I smirked inspite of the gnawing ache that resided in my heart.

"Yeah, yeah...".

Suddenly my tears went flowing again. And Daniella stopped her rant.

"Anna..."

I held my hand up.

"No Dani, it isn't your fault...I just...I don't know how to let go..well, I knew that this would happen. Tomboy, kiddish weirdlings girls don't get dream guys who save them."

"Dont you dare say that! Anna, you are cool, crazy, funny-"

"But I'm no Raina, with model looks, A grade mind and what not. But Raina is my friend. And if I'm not good enough a girl for Ace then so be it!"

Dani gasped and her face turned blank, like she was having a revelation.

"Meet me at the mall in 10!" I looked up, startled.

"What the hell? Dani, we have like 1 hour left for the mall to close."

Dani just smirked. "Meet cha there!"

And she went offline. I sighed and put on a pair of jeans, not borthering to change the shirt. I threw on a jacket and rushed to my truck. Yes, a truck. I know, how Twilight can you get? Well, I actually wanted a Ferrari but since I don't have a pile of cash lying around everywhere I had to settle for the truck. Hey, it's got class! Simple black and the stereo is awesome, courtesy of me. Plus, it's mine! So I drove to the mall, Music blaring from the speakers. And I started bawling my eyes out. Okay, so maybe 'Teardrops on my guitar' (I don't even LIKE Taylor so how'd that song end up there...?) wasn't a great choice of a song to listen when you just found out your 'love' is now in love with someone else but I didn't bother to change it. It fit. And if I have a lethal accident....well, I am sucidal. As soon as I reached the mall, I saw Daniella at the entrance. Well, time to fave the fuming girl and her brotherly boyfriend for god knows what. And I'm STILL not in the mood!

So.....was it good? Bad? Beyond horrible? Maybe a chocolate covered taco? x3 Like I said folks, Criticism is appreciated!