Chapter 11

Emma sat next to Alisha the next day, thoughts racing through her mind. She was debating whether she should bring up her feelings, not wanting to put Alisha through more than she was already going through. Emma sighed, mustering up the courage to speak to her.

"Alisha?" she asked quietly. Alisha smiled at her. Emma let out a heavy breath, playing with her fingers. "Are you replacing me?" she asked. Alisha widened her eyes.

"What?" she asked. Emma sighed, chewing her lip. She took a deep breath before speaking again. "It's just that I feel like you've been spending more time with Hermione than me. I don't want to seem rude or anything! I just feel like you don't need me anymore," she said. Alisha's eyes softened. She took Emma's hand, forcing her to look into her eyes.

"Emma, no one could ever replace you. I can't explain it, but Hermione has just really been there for me recently," she said. Emma frowned, looking down.

"And I haven't?"

Alisha shook her head, an anxious look taking up her face. "It's not like that! You HAVE been there for me, more than you could ever know. But it's just different with Hermione. I don't know how to explain it. But I promise you, I'm not replacing you, and I never will."

Emma nodded, pulling Alisha in for a hug. "I'm sorry, I sounded so mean," she mumbled. Alisha laughed slightly, shaking her head.

"It's alright. And by the way, you and Hermione would be great friends," she said. Emma smiled widely, linking her arm through Alisha's.

"Then introduce me," Emma said. Alisha chuckled as they marched through the hallway on their way to class.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Ok so as I said earlier, I have a plan for the rest of the book. But I wanted your opinion on something. Who should Alisha end up with? She will obviously romantically involved with Draco at some point, but she doesn't have to end up with him. Comment below!

Votes for Draco go here!

Votes for other go here! 

(make sure to put who you would like her to end up with in your comment as well) IT CAN BE A BOY OR A GIRL :) no homophobia here!