Chapter 9

Alisha woke up to someone tapping her shoulder lightly. She peeled her eyes open very slowly, being met with Hermione. She vaguely remembered the events of the night before. She remembered being very drunk, and having a conversation with someone. She just didn't know who it was with or what it was about.

"What are you doing here?" Hermione asked, her face full of concern. Alisha sat up, rubbing her neck. "I came in here with some Firewhisky last night. I'm not really sure what happened after that," she mumbled. Hermione nodded, holding out her hand. Alisha accepted it gratefully as Hermione pulled her off of the ground.

"Erm, thanks," Alisha said. Hermione gave her a small smile, nodding.

Alisha made her way out of the bathroom, her head pounding. She slipped into her dorm, where the rest of her roommates were already awake. They all widened their eyes at her appearance.

"Stop staring if you know what's good for you," she spat. They all averted their eyes as Alisha made her way to her trunk, grabbing some fresh clothes for the day.

___

Alisha had recounted everything that had happened to Emma as soon as she saw her in the Great Hall. "I think it was Draco," Emma expressed. Alisha groaned, tearing a hand through her hair.

"It probably was! He's been acting super strange for the past couple of days," Alisha said. Emma nodded, rubbing Alisha's shoulder.

"But what I really want to know is why the hell you were in the bathroom with a bottle of Firewhisky. Alisha, you know you can talk to me," Emma whispered. Alisha looked away from her best friend, biting the inside of her cheek. "It's fine. I'm fine," she said. Emma opened her mouth to say something, but was interrupted by Hermione coming up to them.

"Alisha, can I talk to you?" Hermione asked. Alisha nodded, eager to escape her conversation with Emma. Alisha shot Emma a small smile before walking away with Hermione. The bushy-haired Gryffindor played with her fingers as they walked.

"I just wanted to make sure you were okay. It seems like you've been going through something lately," she said. Alisha nodded slowly, chewing her lip. She stopped walking abruptly, making Hermione stop in her tracks as well.

"You know what? I feel like it might be easier to talk to you about this than someone I'm close with," Alisha said. Hermione nodded, giving her an encouraging look. As the two began to walk side-by-side again, Alisha started to tell Hermione everything. From her nightly adventures to the prefect's bathroom to how Emma had basically saved her life.

As soon as she finished explaining, Hermione pulled her into a hug. Alisha was shocked, but slowly wrapped her arms around the girl. She squeezed her eyes shut, taking in the affection. Hermione let out a heavy breath as she pulled away.

"We may not be friends now, but I want you to know that I'm here if you need somebody to lean on. And you truly are beautiful, Alisha. You shouldn't have to worry about all these things, okay?"

Alisha smiled warmly at Hermione, nodding. 

________________________________________________________________________________

MIONE SUPREMACY!!!

PLEASE READ: And also, if you saw my announcement about this book, I have an update. I will not be deleting this book, but I will be trying to get it completed as soon as possible. I have the whole thing planned out, and it's a lot, but I will try to get out as many chapters as I can everyday. 

Stay cool, Anika<3