𝕀ɴᴛᴇʀʀᴏɢᴀᴛɪᴏɴ

Magsimula sa umpisa

"N-"

"Okay." I interrupted Yuna who switched her glare to me, making me gulp.

"Promise me I'll never see your face again." I said as I untied her.

"Sure." She grumbled. Yuna tried to grab her before she walked but I shook my head at her, catching her wrist. 

"You can't win them all " I whispered into her ear, pulling her into my chest. I could feel her roll her eyes.

"Hey, don't roll your eyes," I hooked her chin with my finger, tugging her chin up so she would look into my eyes.

"Suddenly so tough?" Yuna let out a weak laugh.

"Suddenly so soft?" I retorted softly, letting my thumb brush her bottom lip as I leaned in closer. Pressing a hand to her back to ease her on her toes before landing a long kiss on her lips, I could feel the tears pour from her eyes, down her face. I pressed my tongue through her lips, wiping her tears with my thumb.

Soobin

We started the drive home.

I'm still mad that Kai let her go, but before I could beat him, Lia stopped me…

At least Taehyun got one good knock on him for us.

But as soon as we got into the car, the girls couldn't protect him then. Fortunately it's not child abuse because we didn't leave a bruise >:)

As Yeonjun drove, I couldn't help but let out a relieved sigh, Yeonjun peeked over at me.

"Lia was good too?"he asked knowingly.

"Too?" Beomgyu piped up from the back.

"Yeah, what do you mean?" I added.

"Didn't they forgive you?" He kept his eyes on the road.

"I mean yeah, but all of them forgave you?" I turned in my front seat, looking back at Taehyun and Kai.

"Me and Chaeryeong aren't a thing." Taehyun stated.

"That's not what I asked." 

"Yes and?"

"Do you want to get beat t-" I began.

"Yuna didn't even seem bothered… We spent that whole time interrogating the woman." Kai interrupted, saving Taehyun like always.

Now all of our attention was on him, even Yeonjun came to a screeching stop and whipped around in his seat.

"Why didn't you say that earlier?" Taehyun snapped.

"Because you were beating me!"

"We wouldn't have beaten you if you said that." Beomgyu reasoned with a shrug.

Kai's face frowned, displeased.

"Anyways, what did she say?" I tried to continue the conversation.

Kai shrugged, crossing his arms over his chest, looking out the window boredly.

"Kai say it." Yeonjun commanded.

"I don't know much, just ask Yuna!" Kai shouted

"Tell us what you do know!" Yeonjun shouted back. Kai rolled his eyes, continuing to look out the window and ignoring us.

"Man, what's your problem."Yeonjun grumbled, turning back to the wheel, driving down the road. I could hear Taehyun whispering to Kai but I could hear him boldly rejecting him, earning him a punch.

What's wrong with him?

I sighed.

Kai

I had to bite my tongue, Yuna forced me to promise that I would not tell anyone, especially them about the abuse. Yeji and Ryujin have already been traumatized enough, they don't need them taking about it...

I internally face palmed myself for even mentioning the interrogation, I should've told them that we made out.

I smirked to myself, thinking of how jealous I could've made them.

"I wouldn't recommend smiling right now." Beomgyu whispered into my ear, I followed his finger to Taehyun who was glaring at me with those big eyes of his, making it only scarier.

Maybe telling him to leave me alone was not the best idea...

Guys I think I'm getting too emotionally invested into this...
But anyways-