Chapter 13

2 weeks after The Girys exposed their secret and told Juliette and Erik they knew about their secret relationship. 2 weeks after their first kiss on the stage and the New Year Masquerade came.

It would be a huge event, everyone talking about it and getting prepared for the big night. Juliette had attended many masquerades before, but she was very excited for this one, or at least she would have been if she wasn't panicking over the fact that she had no dress.

She had forgotten to go and buy one, and now she had none. She didn't mind missing it, but she really didn't want it. She had heard about it and wanted to see it from close, maybe dance a little and have the chance to have some fun.

"I forgot about it. I have no dress" she said as she rested her forehead against a wooden beam backstage. Meg was by her side and was rubbing her back.

"I am sure you can borrow some from the old productions, or I can give you one if we do not find anything. Come on, do not give up yet!" the blond grabbed her hand and started to drag her towards the dressing room.

"What happened to run being unladylike?" the albino joked as she had been socked many times that she walked and ran like a man.

"No time for this. Plus, no one is watching, and we are almost there" Meg said, and Juliette couldn't help but smile.

Once they were there, the blond opened the door and hurried her inside before joining. She closed the door behind them and started to look at old dresses, hoping to find something the white-haired could wear.

The said woman would help if her eyes weren't on the beautiful masquerade dress placed on her vanity, along with a and a white rose.

The dress itself was a beautiful dark purple with a strapless corset decorated with gold trimmings and designs all over it. Connected to the corset was a skirt of the same colour that was neatly stitched to create folds and had few golden shaped snowflakes along with its silk and expensive fabric.

The mask was laced at the same shade as the dress and had black trimming around the Venetian mask's shape. On the right side, sewed to the mask was a rose a shade lighter than the rest of the outfit with black on the back of the petals to give the impression of shades.

 On the right side, sewed to the mask was a rose a shade lighter than the rest of the outfit with black on the back of the petals to give the impression of shades