"Oh gosh, get out Ji." I rolled my eyes at Jisung.

We got to the table and saw Chan, Jeongin, Changbin, Hyunjin, and Minho already seated.

"Hey!" Jeongin said cheerfully, waving at us.

"Yo! I think Felix is hitting on Ella!" Jisung stated as he sat down between Chan and Changbin.

"Drop it, Han." Felix rolled his eyes this time.

I noticed Hyunjin staring at me with a slight frown and realized that I was still standing under Felix's arm.

"Let's sit, shall we?" I looked at Felix.

Felix sat next to Chan leaving an empty seat beside him. There were two spots left, one between Minho and Hyunjin, and the other between Felix and Jeongin. I looked at the table for a few seconds until Minho spoke.

"Sit down already, won't you?" He pulled out the chair between him and Hyunjin.

'Minho and Hyunjin it is.'

I sat on the chair and mumbled a quiet 'hi' to Hyunjin which he returned with a smile only. Everyone was focused on their own conversations, so I didn't say much until I felt someone stare at me.

"What?" I turned my head towards him.

"Why'd you kick me out like that last night?" Minho asked with a bored expression, his eyebrows slightly raised.

"I didn't." I rolled my eyes.

"Oh, sure you didn't. I get that you were drunk the other day, but how did you forget this time? Do you have a gold fish's memory?" He put his chin on his hand, staring into my soul almost.

"You left by yourself and asked me to gladly close the door after you." I shot back.

"And what happened after that?" He smirked slightly.

"Here's your strawberry milk." Seungmin put the drink on the table, pushing his hand between Minho and me.

Minho scoffed at the action and turned to his food. I heard Hyunjin chuckle quietly.

'Was he listening?'

"Thanks, Minnie." I smiled at Seungmin.

He nodded and sat on the last spot between Felix and Jeongin.

"You have a cute smile." Changbin suddenly said, looking at me. "We didn't get to meet properly, right? I'm Changbin." He smiled.

"Thank you." I blushed slightly, "Ella."

"Why is everyone hitting on Seungmin's sister?" Jisung looked at everyone at the table, his eyebrows raised.

Seungmin scoffed and rolled his eyes as I looked down blushing from embarrassment.

"I said drop it, Han." Felix glared at him.

I noticed Minho staring at me with a slightly disgusted look. I faced him and raised my brow as if asking 'what?'. He just stuck his tongue out and continued eating.

'He's weird..'

Lunch break ended fast and everyone had to go to their classes.

"What's your next class?" Jeongin asked.

"Actually, I don't have anything for the next hour." I answered.

"Minho doesn't either. Mind showing her the academy?" Chan asked him.

"Why isn't Seungmin doing it?" Minho said sounding annoyed, or more like trying to sound that way.

"Because I have class..?" Seungmin said in a 'are you stupid?' tone.

"Fine." Minho scoffed.

"See you guys!" Everyone waved and left.

"I'll see you later?" Hyunjin was the last one to leave.

"Huh?" I turned to him, "Oh. Yea, sure." I blushed.

Hyunjin waved at me and gave Minho a look as he left the cafeteria.

"Well.." I looked at Minho.

"Well what? Let's go, Dory." He winked and took my wrist.

"Are you- ugh, get lost!" I said but he dragged me along.

"Not my fault you can't remember shit!" He he defended while laughing.

'His laugh.. cute.'