Info

Some basic info before we start, Every canon ship from the books aren't canon atleast not in this book. The ships will be made as this goes on. And no I won't make the most favorite ships from the books canon, I'll try to think of some lesser known ships because they deserve some love to no matter what. Now without further a do I'm gonna write down the names of some death eaters that I know and you can comment some other death eater name that isn't on here that you would like to see. Also comment some lesser known ships that you want to see happen in this story.

Death Eaters:

Voldemort

Lucius Malfoy

Severus Snape

Bellatrix Black

Regulus Black

Evan Rosier

Barty Crouch Jr

Rodolphus Lestrange

Rabastan Lestrange

Ashton Wilkes (his name is not actually ashton but we have no knowledge of what his name is so I've decided to give him one)

Wes Don Avery (fake name like Wilkes)

Klaus Mulciber (fake name)

Mark Mucaliber (he is an oc of mine and shall be Evan's best friend)

Peter Pettigrew

Alecto Carrow

Amycus Carrow

And some characters who aren't death eaters but will maybe make an appearance or just be mentioned

Narcissa Black

Andromeda Black

Lily Evans

James Potter

Sirius Black

Remus Lupin

Ted Tonks

🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹🔹

They all won't be in every chapter so if one of them hasn't been mentioned in several chapters they have not been forgotten. The conversation that is happening most likely doesn't include them. So just assume they are off doing something else. I'll try not to make a lot of A/N but I will if needed. Thank you and I do hope you all enjoy this just like you all enjoyed my other story "Death Eaters Groupchat(that story has been removed)