Two Birds With One Stone

Start bij het begin

Toni: Look at you both winning your first titles in WWE!

Wyatt: I guess we're an official tag team now.

Rhea: Any thoughts on a name?

You: We'll have to think about that. For now, I gotta get my fingers checked on after clashing ladders with Roderick and then we'll get out of here.

Rhea: We'll meet you at the car love.

You and Rhea kissed until you all went to each other's locket rooms and changed before you went to the trainer's to get your fingers looked at. Once that was finished, you and Rhea went with Wyatt and Toni webt out for a double date together.

*Time Passes*

It was Christmas morning at your house in Tampa when you woke up to a sleeping Rhea who had Luna and Sydney sleeping beside her. You lightly kissed Rhea and got up to let the dogs outside when you left the room and let Moose, Tyrus, and Barry outside to do their business. Once they came back in, Rhea came in as Sydney and Luna ran past you and they went outside and did their business too when Rhea kissed you.

Rhea: Merry Christmas Y/N.

You: Merry Christmas Demi.

You and Rhea kissed passionately until you both looked into each other's eyes and picked up her present underneath the tree.

Rhea: Look at you playing Sandy Claws.

You: Funny you mentioned my most favorite movie of all time. Here.

You handed Rhea her gift and she unwrapped it to reveal a new spikey studded jacket for her.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Rhea: I love it! You know me so well even after four months.

Rhea kissed you as you kissed her back and she handed her gift to you and you opened it to reveal a couple of new gothic cuff straps for your wrists.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

You: Wow. These are awesome.

Rhea: I knew you'd love them. Those were the first things that caught my eye.

You put them on and instantly liked them as you kissed Rhea.

You: Better get the house ready. Becky, Colby, Roux, Ashley, Wyatt, and Toni will be here soon.

Rhea: I'll get the food started after I get ready.

You and Rhea kissed as the two of you went to get ready for the small gathering with everyone.

*Later*

Everyone had shown up, exchanged and received gifts, and had Christmas dinner, everyone was currently sitting in the living room where you played with Roux while Rhea sat with Becky and Toni.

Rhea: He looks so cute with her.

Becky: Yeah. He's like a big brother to her. The day she was born she opened her eyes to him and grasped his finger before she did for me and Colby.

Rhea: Cute. I don't consider having kids right now of course, but one day I might.

Toni: Funny you guys mentioned that because Wyatt and I are trying right now.

Becky: I take it you're still trying to bake a mini Wyatt or mini Toni in there?

Toni: You better believe it sister.

Rhea: Careful there you two. Anymore of this talk about having babies and Y/N and I might be developing a baby.

Becky: Careful what you ask for Demi. You know what comes with being a mum and a wrestler at the same time.

You came back over with Roux and handed her to Becky when you sat between Becky and Rhea as you kissed Rhea.

You: What we're you guys talking about?

Becky: Nothing personal. Just how you and Roux immediately connected when she was born.

You smiled and remembered that day before talking with everyone.

*Later*

After Becky and Seth left with Roux and Wyatt and Toni also left, you went to the bedroom to find Rhea laying on the bed in nothing, but a tank top and her underwear, showing off her half leg tattoo sleeves.

You: Wow....

Rhea: I have one final present for you, but I'm just a part of it.

You: What's the other one?

Rhea lightly pointed to the doorway when you turnt to see Shotzi in her bra and underwear.

Shotzi: Merry Christmas indeed huh Y/N?

You nodded when Shotzi took your hand and guided you the bed and layed you down as you began to makeout with the two women when Shotzi got your shirt off while Rhea went for your pants

Rhea: Come on Ash, let's get ourselves a bit of a taste of this lolli.

Shotzi: Looks amazing.

You: Eep....

Both girls laughed when they went down to your dick and began to lick and suck on it slow, but eventually started to go faster and faster. Once finished, Rhea took off her panties and sat on your dick while Shotzi also took off her panties and sat on your face and you began to tongue Shotzi while Rhea bounced on your dick.

Rhea: Holy shit Y/N! You know how to fuck!

Shotzi: Oh yes! Tongue me Y/N! Fucking tongue me like you mean it!

You went faster and faster on Shotzi while Rhea sped up herself before switching positions with her and both Rhea and Shotzi kissed each other while they did so.

*2 Hours Later*

You switched back and forth between both Rhea and Shotzi when you slid in and out of their vaginas until they both got on their knees and you came into their mouths.

You: Wow.... I can't remember the last time we did that Ash.

Rhea: Glad you could join us Ash. You were fun.

Rhea and Shotzi kissed one last time.

Shotzi: Glad you guys let me in on this. Honestly Y/N, you fucking Peyton inspired us to do this for you.

You: Geez that's getting all over the locker room.

Rhea kissed you.

Rhea: Not all over the locker room, just the people that are closest to you.

Shotzi: Thanks for inviting me you guys. Is it cool if I stay for the night?

Rhea: Of course. Maybe we'll invite ya again soon.

You: Alright girls, enough about that. I'm tired.

Rhea: Yeah. We'll give you more snu snu tomorrow Y/N.

You: *chuckles* I'll be waiting.... Merry Christmas Demi and Ashley.

Rhea/Shotzi: Merry Christmas Y/N.

You kissed Rhea and Shotzi before all three of you fell asleep in each other's arms..................................................................