Chapter 56: Kiss The Ring

Start from the beginning

"Whoa, hey, you could've broken the fucking door down," Gerard mentions before pulling me into his warm arms and kissing my forehead.

"What's got you all worked up?" He asks.

"I just saw the cutest puppy I think I have ever laid eyes on and my heart hurts now," I lie as easily as if it were the truth. It's almost scary how easy it was. His arms fall to his sides and I take a very small step back. What if what Bert said is true? I don't have much time to think as my coat is being pushed off my shoulders, sliding from my arms and crumpling on the floor. Gerard doesn't waste much time as he is already unbuckling my belt and slipping my pants off.

"I've barely just got home and you're already so worked up. Maybe I should take my time coming home every day," I tease him with a smirk. He tugs me closer by the elastic band of my boxers.

"I don't like waiting. Don't test me. I just really fucking missed you," he growls in my ear, making me laugh a little as I feel the warmth of his breath on my neck, tickling the skin. He runs his hand over my hard dick and I moan slightly in response. He slides my shirt off of me before slamming his lips to mine and pushing me against the door. The door slams shut and rattles slightly in its frame. His hands push my boxers down and i kick them off. His fingers dance along my thighs before pulling them around his waist. I feel the warmth leaving his fingertips and leaving marks along my side. I lean my head back as his lips make their way to my neck. He slides his shirt off and takes himself out of his pants. He looks down while biting his lip and when he pushes into me, I see a trickle of blood from where his teeth met his lip. He really did miss me. I close my eyes and groan as his body moves in and out of me effortlessly. His hand grips into my skin tightly and his nails dig in ever so slightly. Each movement bangs me into the door a little harder and there might be some noise complaints by now but as each second slips through my fingers that are tightly embedded in his shoulders, the more I begin to forget about the woes of today. I bite my lip in an attempt to silence my moans as pleasure fills my body and heat fizzes in my stomach. I open my eyes to see Gerard's mouth open and his eyes screwed tightly shut as he groans loudly. His hand slams beside my head on the door as he rocks his hips harder and faster.

"Frank!" He shouts, letting his hand slide down on the door as he comes. Watching his every movement pushes me over the edge and it is not long before I come too. He sets my legs down and smirks at me, panting.

"It's getting late and I'm tired..." Gerard starts, pointing towards the bedroom. I nod and pull on my boxers before heading to bed.

--

I wake up the next morning, the cool air hitting my exposed chest, and my fingertips tingle with lack of heat. Gerard is wrapped up like a Christmas present in the blanket from the bed. Of course, he is. I laugh to myself as I swing my legs off the bed and go to find some clothes. I head into the kitchen and look at the time on the microwave. I haven't slept in that long in forever, wow. 1 pm never felt like such an amazing time to wake up. I'm so glad exams are done. I stumble around and make myself some coffee which ultimately results in the awakening of Gerard. He sits down at the table with hundreds of papers sprawled across the surface.

"I need to start grading some exams, do you wanna go out and do something while I do that?" He offers, somewhat pushing me to leave.

"Oh yeah, sure," I reply, forcing a smile and hoping it shines through in my eyes. Why didn't he just go to school today if he had grading to do? Whatever. I grab my jacket and swing it over my arms, the fabric running across my skin and I zip it closed. I slip my feet into my boots and grab my cigarettes pack from my pocket. I pull one out and hold it between my teeth as I rummage through my pockets for my lighter.