Taehyung: Makeup Can't Cover That! 💄🚫 🎭🤕

This was requested by aetaestic. I hope you enjoy this chapter!

Triggers: Abuse, hateful words, bullying, fighting, self-inflicted harm. If these are triggering topics for you, please don't go past the bold lines or skip the entire chapter. Your mental health goes first before views, votes, or follows. Please take my advice to not read on if any of those topics trigger something detrimental to you mentally.

Taehyung's Point of View:

Today was going to be bad just like any other day. Maybe it could be good, just today? Maybe my parents won't be so overbearing, abusive, and mean-spirited?

Oh who am I kidding, that's just wishful thinking. Visiting them is like voluntarily taking a dip in lava. But I have to do it, just like every day, so the other members won't be suspicious of my whereabouts.

Luckily, my suitcase is all packed for Daegu. If you're wondering why I need a suitcase, it's because they make me stay for 2-3 days, just for torture, and it messed with my schedule so much, I have to get dance and singing practice online or on specific days since my parents kick me out repeatedly.

None of the members know about this, and I hope it stays that way. I don't need to be a burden for my parents and my family!

Jungkook: "Hey Taehyung-ssi! It's time for you to go!"

Me: "Okay! I'm coming right now."

I walk out of my room, making sure it's tidy for when I come back because I'm definitely going to be dirty and bruised. My recent scars haven't even healed yet, and they want to hurt me more.

Jin-hyung: "Bye Tae! Stay safe and don't come back with those scratches again."

Namjoon-hyung: "Yeah, try and stay away from that cat."

Me: "I will! See you guys soon!"

The guys all wave to me as I exit the building. I run to the train stop until I see two familiar people. My parents. The ones who I didn't expect to see for at least a couple of hours from now. I don't even know why I call them "parents" because they clearly don't know how to.

Mother: "Well, well, well, Taehyung looking as ugly as ever. I don't even know why I had you, as I realize that was a horrid mistake."

Sir: "If only we could get rid of you without being caught by police. Oh well, I guess slow torture is the best way to break you down."

Mother: "Without us, you'd be on the streets begging for money."

I just nod sadly, knowing the consequences if I try and stand up for myself. They practically drag me by my wrist into the train we always go on where people give me pitiful looks as if they know what I'm going through. They're fake, all fake. Just trying, trying to make themselves look like a good person when the camera is rolling.

**** At The House ****

We've arrived at the house, which looks like it's seen better days in my opinion. I silently put my things in my room, which is actually a closet. I'm an adult, not Harry Potter.

A/N: Sorry if that part offended any Harry Potter fans, he's just very angry at this part :)

As soon as I exit, stage one starts. They fill me up with hateful words, which I am starting to believe. They keep saying stuff like "I wish you weren't born!", "My real children will never be as ugly as you." and "Stop eating, you pig! Save food for everyone else!". Those are the most painful to me. Do they really mean what they say?

---------------------------------------Trigger line level: Semi-Severe to severe---------------------------

Mother: "You know what? I am tired of you not respecting us when we talk to you!"

Father: "And snitching on us to your little Bangtang boys! Who are they anyway? Oh yeah, nobodies!"

I shattered at this moment. No one is allowed to disrespect Bangtan Sonyeondan, no matter who they are or where they came from. And these sewer rats are going to get what they deserve. I punch Father in the face and at first, he looks surprised at my actions, but then he spreads a smirk across his face.

He punches my stomach which has a wound that hasn't healed, making me bleed.  I try to kick him back, but Mother jumps in and stomps on my legs. I know you aren't supposed to hit a lady, but sure enough, I knocked her out. Father's face turned red as he picked me up by the collar and slammed me against the wall several times, making me dizzy.

He yanks my arm and throws me out the door on the hard gravel. He yells into my ear, almost deafeningly loud.

Father: "As they say, yeetus to the fetus!"

And I thought I had the upper hand... Why did I think that? I'll never be able to beat them, so why am I even trying-

My negative thoughts cut short as Father slammed the door with an evil grin.

Father: "See you next time, Taehyung."

After that, I round up all of my strength to walk back to the dorm. How will I excuse these bruises and cuts? I'll figure something out, right?

******* At The Dorm *******

3rd Person Point of View:

As Taehyung was walking home, the members were getting worried, as he was usually at the dorm by 11 pm, but it was 12:45.

Negative thoughts took over their brains about his wear abouts, what he was doing, and his overall well-being.

When he finally got home, everyone's jaws were hanging open. He looked like he went to Japan and got ran over by a bullet train!

All the members huddled around him, putting ointments, bandaids, and flex wrap on all of his deep wounds and scars.

Jin gets the courage to ask what happened to him, and Taehyung just said,

Taehyung: "You know my dog, Jack-Jack? Well, when I came inside, he jumped all over me and accidentally scratched me up since his nails weren't cut. But Eomma stopped him and took him to the pet house so they could clip them."

Jin made an 'Ohhh' face, and told the members what "happened."

But in reality, Taehyung doesn't even have a pet.

Will he ever get out of the living hell he's trapped in?