Slender Mansion

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around the room with blurry vision. It was extravagant and beautiful. It was styled Medieval Gothic. Very detailed and seemingly tailored to my sense of taste. The bed frame was mohagony and the entire room smelt of cinnamon and berries. Which brought back memories of my ex girlfriend. I noticed the windows were covered in heavy black drapes. Whoever designed this room must have known me very well seeing how things were either red or black. I began to rise but i suddenly felt excruciating pain where the rib had cut through the flesh. "Fucking Slender." i murmured after reminescing what happened to my home. "How rude!" exclamed Slenderman appearing out of a cloud of black smoke. "After I tended to your wounds and designed this room to your taste." "Whatever Slender I want to know where Jeff is." i demanded. "Why so you can kill him? Does revenge really make up for your family's death? An eye for an eye makes the whole world-" "Shut the fuck up with your philisophical bullshit Slender! You burnt down my damn home!" i cut him off. "Hmph. You want to fight Jeff? Fine." said Slender. Excitement and eagerness surged through me like wildfire. Finally i can kill him. I will have my revenge! "Get dressed and come out to the court yard." ordered Slender.