Chapter 23- Golden ticket

Naida's POV

"Let me teach them.... just a bite and they will be Baby Bitchy Whores now!" Jas was fuming as her need to show her power slowly gained over.

"I don't want to fight you, just leave us and go have your break like everyone else did." I tried to back off the fight for the sake of my family and Hayden.

"Of course you wouldn't fight us. You can't even shift, you have nothing against us." That made me growl.

I began shaking, trying to control Jas and myself.

"You better shut your snout before I do it for you." Christie snarled.

"Well, that's a surprise. I didn't think you'd be a lesbian. Seems like I can make any girl turn into one huh? Even the mated ones." Nastasia chuckled and flicked her hair.

I growled. Such comments weren't allowed in our pack. We did have some mates that were of the same gender. And using those terms to offend someone was just as low as a dead body, 6 feet and under the ground.

"Stop it right there, Nastasia, you are pushing it." I snarled at her surprised face.

"Or what? You'll call mom and daddy?" she mock pouted and then smirked evilly at us.

"Charlie, why don't you take care of this one and I'll deal with the so-called Princess." Nastasia signaled to Christie.

"You really are Brainless Bitchy Whores." Christie huffed as she ducked into a defensive position, ready to take Charlie down.

I hesitated, not sure if I wanted to shift and put them in their places or just stop them until they calmed down.

Not leaving Nastasia out of my eyesight, I prepared myself to fight. I'd duck her as long as I could, Christie would eventually overpower Charlie. I could deal with Nastasia in my human form as long as she didn't aim to kill me.

I gulped and ducked her first lunge towards me. I tripped her with one leg and turned to face her.

At least I was coordinated and had good reflexes.

"You poor excuse for a royal. You are just human, admit it." she huffed as she flicked her hair and we walked in circles, studying each other and expecting the next move the other one would pull.

On the corner of my eye, I saw Christie shifting into her wolf and pinning  Charlie to the floor, pressing her stomach to submission.

Charlie let out a wolfish whimper, but then snarled and shifted there, her wolf a sandy brown with a darker spot on her right eye. She pushed Christie off her and snarled in her face, almost biting her.

I turned my whole attention to Nastasia when I heard her shift. I widened my eyes at her black and white wolf. She did want to kill me.

I backed away in a few steps and fought the urge to shift.

"We need to shift or we'll get ourselves killed!!!" Jas screamed at me.

I heard a loud wince of pain and acknowledged Charlie's wolf biting down on Christie's neck. Christie was fighting to push her away, but I noticed the blood seeping out of her wounds.

I felt my heart sink and thump in desperation.

"Weak, worthless... you can't even protect your friends, can't even protect your friends."

I began seeing red. I shook violently as my eyes glared at Nastasia, who seemed taken aback by my reaction.

"I warned you not to push me. I warned you." I growled at her and closed my eyes as I let Jas come out.