Chapter 16-Mark

Naida´s POV

I woke up to some growling in the middle of the night, my wolf purring for some strange reason.

"Jaz? What is it?" my eyes were searching for Hayden, who wasn´t on the bed.

"Hayden?" I whimpered, just to be answered with a low growl.

"Baby, where are you?" I pleaded as I jumped out of the bed and tried following his scent.

I found him on the corner of the room, his eyes lustfully running up and down my body.

"Naida, go away, I might hurt you." I was dumbfounded by his words, but shook my head against the thought.

"What? Why? Are you ok?" I whispered quietly.

He growled loudly and shook his head, like he was trying to focus.

"Jaz, what´s wrong?" 

"If he had a wolf I would connect with him and know what´s wrong, but his wolf is the same as his human, I can´t."

I whimpered. I wanted my mate´s comfort.

I could sense his sudden tension, maybe he sensed my despair.

"I have this feeling, like I want to bite you." my tensed shoulders relaxed.

"You want to mark me."

"No, this is stronger than that." He held his head between his hands and groaned.

"It´s been some time since we met, and we both are different from other wolves, maybe that´s causing the urgency." I tried reaching closer to him but he motioned me to stop.

"One more step and I might lose control, little one."

"I want you to mark me, don't you want to mark me?" I asked confused by his reactions.

In what seemed like a second, he had me against a wall, one hand holding my waist tightly, the other holding the side of my neck.

"More than anything." he said before biting hard on my neck.

I let out a small whimper, pleasure quickly replacing pain as he licked the fresh wound and kissed away the stinging.

"You are mine, Naida, never forget that." he whispered to my ear, his hand tightening on my waist.

I could only feel ecstatic. My mate had marked me!! He had claimed me as his officially! Needless to say, Jasmine was pretty joyful too.

I looked out the window as Hayden buried his face in my neck and realized the moon was still up and shining.

"Moon Goddess." I whispered as I saw the hour.

Freaking 4 am.

Nice, Hayden.

"I'm going to kill you for waking up at this unholy hour." I chuckled as he nibbled and bt playfully at my neck.

"Hmm, I don't mind it at all. You would never be able to kill me anyway."

"Don't tempt me." I joked as he threw me over his shoulder and carried me to bed.

"I'm not afraid of my little mate." he let go of me and I ended up with my butt on the pillows, making me roll over and fall on my stomach.

"You caveman." I grumbled against the bedsheets as I felt the bed dip.

Next thing I know is I'm being dragged and held against a hard chest, a leg over my body.

"Shush, go to sleep."

"I'm not going to sleep."

"Well, if you aren't going to sleep shush. Some people actually sleep, you know?"

I rolled my eyes and huffed.

A couple of minutes went by, and Hayden had aready closed his eyes.

"Baby?" I called, a smile playing on my lips.

"Hmm?"

"I hate you."

"No, you don't, now go to sleep."

"I do. And I'm not going to sleep."

I turned to look at the ceiling and let out a low moan as a pair of lips connected with my new mark. I felt his arms going down, his hands gently covering my butt.

"Do you really hate me?" he playfully said as he continued to bite my earlobe.

"Y-y-yes, I-I-I D-do." I took short breaths to help my breathing calm down.

"Hmm... really?" He traced my spine, his fingers burning my skin with every touch, shivers going down my body.

"No, I don't." I sighed as he gently moved his fingers in circled on my hips.

"Good girl." He kissed my lips then. And I'm sure they looked a bit bruised after. Oh well.

"Now go to sleep." he kissed behind my ear and then my forehead, my eyes fluttering shut at the feeling.

"Alright."

"Sweet dreams baby."

And the dark embraced us, his leg going back over my body.

Gosh is he heavy.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Short one I KNOW!!!

I'm sorry for being absent for sooo long!!! I'm begging you for forgiveness!!!!!!

But I've been really trying to update!! And I just couldn't!!

My computer and Wattpad seemed to hate me!!

Please don't kill me!!

I'll update soon!!

-Stardust xx.