He'll be alright - 🐴🌌

Romantic!
Lucas x Galaxy Steve

Yes, I ship this. Fight me, I dare you- Jk XD

Within reason I will ship literally anything, that's not a joke ;-;

Anyways-

Summary: Sabre has floated into space, along and out of sight, and the Galaxy Ship is offline until they fix up the main controls. Lucas takes it upon himself, despite the fact he was on edge, to comfort Galaxy Steve the best he could.

Angst & Fluff

~🌺🌸Enjoy!🌸🌺~

•Lucas's PoV

"S-Sabre!" Galaxy Steve yells out from behind me as loud as he could, knowing that it was hopeless.

I was still in shock. Sabre just floated away into space.. With a limited amount of suit power and oxygen. He was alone, with no way to contact us. How am I meant to feel.?

'Surely he'll be okay.. Right?' I asked myself in my head, but I didn't get an answer. Not sure why I was expecting one to be honest.

I turned around to see Galaxy running into the bottom of the ship, and I follow him.

'No doubt this is no easier for him than it is me..'

I slid down the ladder and scanned the area, and Galaxy Steve had leant against the Galaxy Ship's core. "Please answer me.." He muttered hopelessly, tears welding up in his usually full of life golden eyes. "Please.."

He, obviously, got no response and he looked completely devastated, the tears slowly beginning to slide down his cheeks. He ended up punching the wall of the Galaxy Ship in anger, quickly retracting his hand and whimpering.

I worriedly ran over to him. "Gal, don't do that.." I mumbled as I gently grabbed his hand. I noticed it was bleeding slightly and I sighed.

I grabbed a medical supplies box from the storage, before returning to the Galaxy clad Steve and wrapping a bandage around his hand.

"L-Lucas.." I looked at him, concerned, and he clung onto me. "Is Sabre going to.." He trailed off, and I held back my own feelings so I could support him. "No, he'll be alright. If we don't find a way to him, he'll find away to us. He always does." I reassured softly, the other nodding.

I picked him up bridal style and he blushed a darkish magenta. I carried him to the bottom bunk, or Sabre's bunk, whatever you want to call it, and lay him down.

"You rest up, I'll try and get the Galaxy Ship back online." I told him, and he nodded whilst snuggling into the grey blankets.

~20 minute time skip~

"That should do it.." I mumbled, wiping a small amount of oil off of my hands. I put the tools safely back in the tool box and stood up.

"Galaxy Ship, you good?" I asked, and for a moment there was just silence before a little beep could be heard. "Yeah, I'm g-good. A little shakey since the ship is d-damaged, but I'm o-okay." The familiar robotic voice replied, stuttering every now and then.

"Hey Galaxy Ship, run a scan of the area to try and track Sabre. He kinda floated off into space." I requested, and there were a few noises of a computer booting up.

"That's n-not good.. Cheçking scan; Scan is tęñ minutes long. Would you like to prøceed?"

"Yes. Galaxy Ship, run the scan."

"Running scan."

The Galaxy Ship stopped talking, and I walked over to Galaxy Steve, who was smiling slightly from Galaxy Ship being okay.

"Hey. Doing okay?" I asked, sitting next to him. He nodded, pulling me towards him. "C-Cold.." He murmured quietly, and I chuckled, snaking my arms around his waist. He blushed, looking up at me.

I blushed as well upon realising how close our faces were. He gave me a soft smile before closing the gap and kissing me.

Our blushes both darkened noticeably, but I kissed back. His lips were soft, whilst mine were slightly chapped.

His arms went around my neck, one hand fiddling with my blonde hair as the other pushes my head forward, deepening the kiss.

By the time we broke the kiss, he was basically sitting in my lap. He panted slightly, probably not used to fully kissing people like that.

I chuckled lowly, kissing him again, only this time it was slightly rougher. He let out a small hum, tangling his hands in my hair as he kissed back.

We pulled away after a hot second, a thin string of saliva connecting our lips. It broke, and we both wiped it away with our sleeve.

"I love you Galaxy." I say as he leans his head on my chest. "I love you too.." He replied, focusing on my breathing as he slowly relaxed.

~🌿☘️A/N☘️🌿~

Haha, ship UwU

Happy New Years everyone!
(This is posted on 31st of December 2020 at 11:45)

Word Count: 816
<3