Chapter 41

Zayn's POV
"Zayn?"
I wake up to Harry calling my name. I groan, burying my face deeper into Baileys soft fur.

"Zaynie where are you?"

I let my eyes flutter open, watching as Harry frantically looked under the covers.

"Hazzy." I smile to myself.

He turns in my direction, a sigh of relief leaving his lips as he made his way over to me.

I hold out my arms, and he gladly falls to the ground beside me, pulling me onto his lap.

"Why aren't you in your bed?" He asks worried.

I keep my eyes on the ground, looking at the white tiles that seemed so interesting in the moment.

"Zaynie let me see love." He whispers.

I whimper, cowering back from him. I didn't want him to see. He'd be so disappointed in me.

He keeps a strong grip on me, lightly pulling at the bottom of my shirt, exposing the top of my jeans.

I wrap my arms around his neck as he pulls my shirt higher, revealing the bandages from last night.

"Zayn please."

I meet his eyes that were full of sadness, glossed over with a glassy texture, dulling the happy green that was there yesterday.

I hesitantly take my arms and put them by my sides and shut my eyes as he pulls my shirt over my head.

"Zayn...." he breathes out.

I could hear the disappointment in his deep voice that sounded shaky and uneven.

I keep my eyes closed, not daring to open them and face the look he would be giving me. I cling to him as he lifts me up and walks me over to the counter, where he places me beside the sink.

"No!" I yell as he tries to take the bandages off.

"Zayn I'm going to change them. It's bleeding through." He sighs.

I open my eyes a little and look down to see a dark shade of crimson seeping through the white of the bandages, leaving them stained and damp.

Harry tries to undo the bandage again a nod I scoot away, my eyes widening.

"Zayn I'm not mad. I'm not upset with you. I'm not disappointed okay? Just let me change them, and then we can go cuddle for a bit yeah?" He says softly, caressing my cheek with his thumb.

I smile at the mention of getting to cuddle, and I let him start to unwrap the bandages from my torso as my faces contorts in pain.

I whimper as the air hits the still bleeding cuts, and Harry grabs my hands before I can press them against the wounds to try and stop the pain.

He runs warm water from the tap and grabs one of the extra towels, letting it absorb the clear liquid.

He gently placed it against my disgusting looking torso, and I Yelp in pain as the cuts sting.

"It's okay Zaynie." Harry coos.

He cleans most of the blood off, and wets another towel with rubbing alcohol, more blood already starting to flow out of the large cuts.

I bite my lip as I feel the burning of the substance against the open wounds, and the taste of blood fills my mouth.

"Love stop." Harry says quickly.

I bite down harder, not listening. I was kind of enjoying the pain on my lip.

Harry presses his lips against mine, and I have no choice to release the pressure on my bottom lip as our lips move in synch.