Mew listen to the door knob... Gulf entered ... Who brought flower....

Mew remember the last time when he brought flower gulf hate that smell...

Mew didn't waste a time and throw flowers from the window....

San: Mew has .... He looked to Mew how immediately he throws them.... Doesn't matter I don't know what are you talking about... I don't smell any flowers...

Gulf was outside the room putting things on the fridge... Oh, the smell was really good... I thought Mew brought me flowers...

Mew: made a face fuck

San: laughed... And Sam sits quietly as instructed like he is not here....

Gulf: entered the room he saw Sam and then San and shout.... How dare you... You bastard fucking asshole....

Mew: oh shit I told you not to bring this bastard.... Oh god, he is again angry...

San: don't worry gulf... He is not going to do anything he is here coz...

Gulf: bastard how dare you to eat my icecream... That was my favorite... How could you do this you fucking living corpse.... You ate my ice cream....

Mew immediately... Jump from the window....

Sam get up from the couch and hide behind it and san jump on the couch.... What ??? Mr. baby, you should be angry coz I bring this bastard here... Who gets mad for ice cream...

Gulf: Mew suppasit you fucking asshole can't you take care of your husband's ice cream from this bastard.... What are you for..... And you... gulf took a knife.... I will kill you today you stole my baby's food.... You are dead...

Mew came from another window... Hiding behind the door and looking at gulf and san...

San: Mew help Me.....

Mew: looked to san..serves you better who ask you to eat his ice cream...

San: coward....he looked to gulf... Gulfie... I will bring you the whole box of this ice cream please forgive your, friend..... Please calm down...relax ....yes good...

San and mew took a deep breath when they looked gulf bit calm....

Gulf: why did you bring this fucking bastard at my place how dare you..gulf started shouting again....

San: oh god gulf your mood swings are really dangerous....relax my angry bird...shhh relax...you know the doctor said shouting in this situation is not good for babies....

Gulf: oh...aww my babies I am sorry sweety mama scared you ...

San: scared you??? Hello, you scared us...and mew you asshole you come here...

Gulf: don't use slang language in front of my babies...gulf sit and looked at his tummy...San they are cute na...??

San he is the one who started using slang words...never mind....san looked at mew...Mew motioned yes...

San: yes they are really cute...

Gulf: how do you know that...liar...

San: looked at mew again....Gulfie I have something to do ...so I take your leave....stay healthy....byeeee....

Oh god, I pity our Mew how he is handling this angry bird....

Mew: baby see.,. I brought you flowers and your favorite ice cream....

Gulf: aww baby I love you so much...come let's cuddle...our baby needs us....

Mew: yes baby....Mew knows the meaning of cuddling... Long passionate sex...but he loves it coz this is the time when they both connected to each other and they talk...and mainly gulf in a good mood...

Gulf and Mew opened their clothes both naked gulf big tummy look like 6 he is months, pregnant....

Gulf lay on his right hand and mew connected his dick from behind...mew's chest is connected to gulf's back both looking at pictures of babies....

Mew thrusting slowly...

Gulf: Mew what you want boys or girls or boy and girl....aaahhhhhh yes....I like it, baby....

Mew thrusted and said I want...our child doesn't matter boy or girl...I just want you, baby....

Gulf: after half n hour please let me change the position now he is sitting on Mew's lap let mew hug him behind and thrusting him from down...

Baby when I can join my hospital....Mew replied soon baby I know you love your work...it was hard to convince management that you need medical leave ...but good San managed....

Gulf: my ass wants you more mew...please do it faster...Mew, I wanted to be a vampire....

Mew: thrust hard...like this baby....

Gulf: aaahhh yes Tharn please fill me....

Mew: gulf we talked about it...I don't want you to be a vampire...it's not an easy thing...

Gulf: spread his leg put the head back on mew's chest and moaned...you fuck so good mew...I never get satisfied...and I know it's hard to be a vampire but baby you and kids will be vampires..then how can I only be human....

Mew: get down on your knees and show me your hole....gulf did as Mew said Mew entered again and thrusted ....baby I can understand but you will never get pregnant and I want kids...

Gulf: aaahhhhh yes Mew ....you are too deep...Mew, you want me to be your baby machine....

Mew: are you, mad baby ...you know how much I love you ....aaahhh I am cumming.... Baby...

Gulf: cum inside....

Mew did the same...

Gulf: suck me, baby...I am not done yet...

Mew: get on his knees and started sucking gulf...

Gulf: answer me, baby??

Mew what you want... first your cum or answer...

Gulf: continue sucking....Mew, I want more...

Mew: sucked and let gulf cum in his mouth...I know baby these 6 rounds are not going to satisfy you....

Mew and gulf started again the did for 5 hours and then mew gave gulf his blood and make him sleep...gulf didn't ask the same question...they save it for the next day....

Author's Note

Please vote, comment, and FOLLOW MY ID.

Also please read my other 5 books and give them your love and support

Love Stories
I hate my husband
I love you  My Doctor
In love With my Secretary
In love with my secretary 2
I Still Love You