Finally I decided not to bother her and started talking about casual stuff.

She said "No no.....You want to talk with Akhila? "

I said "For now you talk with me. I am gonna call her after you. "

She said "Hey dumb head.... Akhila is beside me. "

I smiled at my stupidity and said "OK pass the mobile for her. "

I talked with them for nearly an hour and hang up the call.

They said that as Akhila 's parents are out of station...... She is staying in Swapna 's house.

They are having girls night outs every day for the past three days.

Lucky girls.... Enjoying and all.... Here I'm stressed about my marriage.

Hmphh.....

I decided to call Geetha.

As soon as she lifted the call she shouted

"Got to know something about jeeju ?"

I was turning red..... What is wrong with all these people.... I am not yet married.

Priya is calling me Bhabhi and Geetha is calling him Jeeju.

Don't they feel awkward and all??

Her voice brought me to the reality.

"What baby.... Lost in my jeeju 's dreams?..... At least wait till marriage dear. "

I scoffed and said "Don't speak rubbish. If you speak like this I will cut the call. "

She said ""OK OK calm down my dear bestie.... "

"Now say you saw jeeju? "

I said "No.... His parents and sister visited us..... Not him. "

She asked "Have you learnt any thing about him? "

I said "Yeah..... You will be shocked to learn about him. "

She impatiently whined and said "Say fast why are you stopping in middle?"

I smirked and said "OK honey listen.....

Recently when we met at park I saw sudha aunty.... So I visited her next day. There I saw her friends Niyati auntie and Neeraj uncle. They were really cute couple..... I even met them at temple next day...... As you know after coming from temple my parents informing about me getting married in few days.....
It is to Niyati auntie 's son. Auntie 's mother in law is on her deathbed and her final wish is to see him married.
That's why it's all going fast. "

"As you know today they visited us.... At first i was quite shocked to see them.... But then I was relieved as I know they are really good.

And you know that my husband and his sister both are studying MBBS.... "

She said "Yeah... You said about that. "

I started "Haa... His sister, I mean my sister in law is none other than Priya. "

She said "Priya......as in our junior ?"

I said "yes as in our junior.... Her brother is in 4th year.He is Ravi sir's classmate. "

She immediately said "What a lucky girl you are..... You are going to have your crush and husband from the same class..... "

I said "will you forget about him... And start thinking about my future husband? "

She agreed and said " OK say more about jeeju... "

I said " All I know about him is his name.
His name me is Siddarth. He is currently studying in our college and is about to complete MBBS. That's it I don't know any thing more about him. "

She asked "Have you seen his picture? "

I pouted and said "No one even bothered showing me his picture. "

She said "And you being stupid have not asked. Am I right? "

I said "What can I do?... I thought Siddarth will come today.... He didn't come.After that I thought I will ask Priya about him but she has been teasing me a lot for asking his name.... If I ask his picture she may as well tease me to the death. "

She said " OK but when is the marriage? "

I informed her "Two days from now in a temple. "

She shouted so loudly "Whaaat?? "

I said "Have you not heard me before? "
She said "I heard but this fast....
I thought it will be in a month or two"

"I said no his grandma 's health is not fine. Tomorrow we will go for shopping and day after tomorrow is wedding. "

She tensed and said " what will I wear.... Can't you postpone or what? "

I said " You know I can't. If you want you can come with us tomorrow for shopping.

Yeah you are coming with me, even Priya will be there. Auntie said Siddarth will come but I don't believe it... You know why will he come for shopping with all ladies. So you will hell me choose my Saree. "

I gave no chance for her rejection.
So she obliged me and said okayyy.