Chapter Eight

Cole waited for Nya and Lloyd to get back while he looked around at the sky for any sign of them. Zane had already arrived from searching and was inside the system room with the others were waiting.

He stopped when he spotted the two as Lloyd's dragon approached the ship.
The two got off the green dragon and looked at Cole.

"Where is it?!" Lloyd asked urgently as he walked up to Cole along with Nya.
"It is nearby. But we're in a hidden distance so they don't see us. Come on," He said and lead them to the others. They walked inside finding Wu and Misako by the meeting table with Zane looking at a map that was on a large screen. Jay was in the room with some bandages around himself, standing with the others. He looked okay but wasn't well enough to battle or sleep properly.

Everyone was here all except for one.

"Where's Ronin?." Lloyd asked noticing he was nowhere to be seen.

"He left. He never said why but he did." Cole answered.

"Coward.." Nya huffed, folding her arms. She never liked him from the start from what he's done.

Lloyd looked back at the others. "So did you find them?" He asked.

"We aren't positive, but the signs of ghosts tell us it's possible." Jay spoke, looking at the screen of the map.

"Then let's check it out," Nya said, putting her hands on the table.

"I'm afraid it's not that simple," Zane said, looking at Nya. "We have to be careful about this." He said.

Lloyd nodded and he saw why Zane would be worried. With two less ninja, anything horrible could happen. Kai had always been the one to get the closest to Morro even without his powers and now that Morro can control his powers, massive damage could be done.

"But this is my brother! He's out there being forced against his will doing whatever that no good filthy green fake's work!" Nya yelled as she hit the table.

"Nya, Calm down." Misako spoke as she put up her hand and motioned her to calm down. "We understand your anger. But we have to figure things out first before we act." She said before looking at Wu. "Wu.., what do you think?" She asked.

Wu remained quiet as he tried to think. "Morro's has caused lots of damage. Now that the element of fire is at his will, it could grow dangerous." Wu said before facing Nya. "Nya, it is important that you unlock full control over your element in order to save your brother and prevent any more damage. Morro has grown desperate and will do what ever it takes to get his revenge and become the green ninja. All of you must be careful on this mission and have each other backs." Wu said before looking at Zane. "Zane..., I'm trusting you that you will make sure no one else gets harmed." He said.

Zane looked up at his sensei and bowed. "I will."

Wu nodded "I am relying on your element as well to protect the team from Kai's flames." He said and at the others. "As for all of you... Be careful."
Lloyd looked at his sensei and nodded before him and the others ran out the door.

Jay watched as the others ran outside. He didn't like having to stay. He knew why but he was just worried about Nya, she lost her Samari mech and is still trying to figure out her elemental powers. He has been wanting to help her but has always been told 'She can handle herself and will some day find a way.' But it still made him feel sad that he can't do much for her now. His attention shifted when he saw Sensei looked down.