Misako walked over to him ans placed her hand on his shoulder. "They'll be alright, there's no need to worry."

Wu slightly shook his head. "Its not them I'm worried about." he said, remembering all of the things he's done with Morro and how he ended up like this. 'You made me believe!' Those words forever haunted him. He remembered how the sweet boy he raised grew into a monster. He shouldn't have had told him about the green ninja. If he had never told him, he might have still been alive. He's even seen it in the others, especially Kai. When the fought for the place of being the green ninja with the golden weapons.

Misako looked at him with a bit of sadness. "I know how much of a son he was to you. He still is."

Wu looked down at the ground and sighed. He always appreciated Misako's kindness. "Thank you misako. I just..."

Misako looked at him with a sadden look. She doesn't know much about him as Wu never really spoke of him. "Have hope. It will be alright." She said. " I'll go get some tea. Jay, can you please help assist me?" She asked.

Jay looked up at her and nodded, walking carefully without moving his back too much and followed her out.

Wu watched as the two left and looked at the screen and sighed.

The ninja walked stealthily to the area without their dragons for fast travel because it could cause possible disturbance and alert Morro and his friends. When they arrived, the place already looked deserted.

"Are we too late..?" Cole asked, looking around to find nothing but burnt wood and broken empty buildings.

The four looked around while walking around the area, finding nothing but little burnt damage and empty buildings.

Zane scanned the area as he tried to track life or movement in the area.

Nya walked over to a house and looked at its terrible condition. "Did Kai...?" She asked turning to look back at the others, wondering if it was her brother's flames that caused this damage.

Lloyd looked at the burnt damage before looking back at her and shrugged. "Don't know. What do you think Zane?" He asked looking over at the white ninja.

"I'm not completely certain. But look." He said pointing over at a broken down building that was covered in burnt marks.

The ninja walked over to the damaged building. Ashes covered the floor. The four walked inside and looked around.
Cole bent down and looked at the ashes, finding bits of colorful paper and pieces of wood with similar colors. "What is all of this?" Cole asked looking back at them.

"It appears that this was a firework shop." Zane said as he quickly identified the shop. "The fireworks that you must've saw probably came from here." Zane said, picking up a piece of wood that had burnt marks on its tip.

Lloyd agreed when he looked around. "Kai probably used his element to try and signal us to find him." He said.

Zane looked around before picking up something. "I think I found something." He said, pointing out where he senses. He ran to the coordinates where he believed it was with the others following behind him. It led them to a bigger building with a large door.

The ninja walked inside looking around the place. It looked like it had seen better days. Now it was dusty and forgotten. Ahead of them was two doors that were locked together with a chain. The four walked to the door and Zane used his element to freeze the chains before looking back at Cole.

Cole knew what to do and quickly broke the chains apart with his strength.

The chains fell to the ground and Zane pushed the door open.

At the end of the room was a chained up Kai, weak and exhausted.

"Kai!" Nya said out loud, running to her brother.

Kai looked up at his friends that came running to him. "...Guys..?" He weakly said. "...W-What are... you.. doing ...here..? ...How'd you... find Me...?" He asked.

"Dont worry about that, let's get you out of these chains." Lloyd said as he tried to help him. He growled as he tired to get the chains to break.. The chains looked stronger than the ones that were at the door. He asked Cole to come over and help him with them, using their element and strength to try and break them.

"Something doesn't seem right here...," Zane said. His senses were acting up as he watched the two try to break Kai's chains. Zane took a closer look at Kai before realizing. "Get away from him! Its not-" He said putting up his hand.

But it was already too late. The chains broke and Kai smirked. Within a flash of green the fake Kai turned back into its original ghost form and attacked the ninja with two cursed blades.

Lloyd quickly pulled out Kai's areoblade and deflected the ghost's attack.

The ghost grinned before vanishing.
"Where'd he go?" Cole asked before stumbling when the ground shock from the sound of an explosion that came from outside.

Lloyd growled, keeping his balance as his hand gripped the areoblade. "Its a trap!"

Nya yelped from the sudden burst of what sounded to be more explosions. "We have to get out of here." She said as the building started falling apart.

Zane quickly used his element to keep the ceiling from clasping and give them enough time to get outside.

The ninja ran out to find disaster and fire burning everywhere.
Outside, there stood the giant possessed Sameri X Mech, tearing at the building with its claws.