Chapter 1 - Intro

(HIhihihihihihihihihihihi yes this is a Danganronpa fanfic, yes this will have sad parts, and yes this will be 1 out of 3 stories I'm making)

POV Shuichi

I opened my eyes to see a white room, a window with what looked like hope's peak on the other side........, and 12 pairs of eyes staring at me.

"He's awake!"

"Ay sidekick!"

"Shuichi!"

I saw 12 of my former classmates and friends smiling happily at me.

"Your back!" said Kaede " How ya doin' sidekick? " Kaito snickered, tossing an arm around my shoulder. 

"It's great...to see you back I mean," Maki said next to Kaito.

"H-hey guys. W-where are we?" I asked.

 Kirumi stood "We are currently in some sort of simulation room. We, once dead, were given the ability to watch the rest of you through this window" 

Miu poked at the window"It's pretty cool technology though. But I, Miu, the gorgeous girl genius could make a way better one in a flash." she boasted smiling.

Kaede began "The exit is that way. We didn't wanna leave you but since your up, we can go. We also get to see our dorms we got from the organization. Apparently, there's a gift for us before starting our actual high school lives." She smiled softly, offering her hand to get me up. I smiled back at her and the rest of my friends.

 I was so glad this wasn't real. I was so glad to see them all again. I quickly scanned over all of their faces remembering their names. Kaede, Miu, Kaito, Maki, Angie, Tenko, Himiko, Rantar- wait. 

"Wait where's Rantaro?" I asked.

 Miu, Angie, Kaede, Tenko, Korekiyo, Kirumi, Ryoma, and Gonta were silent

"I know right. I've been asking the same thing." Kaito said taking his arm off of my shoulders and placing his hands on his hips. 

"Nyeh...I haven't got the answer either." Himiko started, "I couldn't track him down with my magic."

 "Don't worry friends Gonta don't think you need to." Gonta replied, "Gonta knows Gonta will see them at dorms."

 I sighed "I-I guess you're right" I got up "W-Well we can g-go now" I finished. 

Meanwhile, some of them were spacing off thinking about the incident that had occurred.