Nine

IM ALIVE

IM SORRY FOR THAT CHAPTER,AND THIS ONE,AND EVERYONE AFTER

Photo-His hair is so flawless (Idek what's up of you can't see it)

*non edited

Enjoy :)

"That was some sick skills Payno!"Calum cheered,patting Liams back as the were walking off of the football field.Practice ran an hour later than usual as the team has to practice for the upcoming football match against the next town over who were classified as their enemies.It was The Wolves Verses the Tigers,a match that both teams have been waiting for all year round as it was finishing season as winter was coming in.Both teams hated eachother,they hated their techniques,their styles,their choice in colour for their kits,everything.

Liam was the teams captain,he had to make sure that the rest of the team were in order and he made to make sure that the team respected him and didn't treat him like dirt.He had a say in what was going to happen that involved the team,he had a say if you were on the team or not and Liam loved that.He loved to be in charge,to be in control in what was happening.He craved the need to control an individual,to make sure that they followed his commands and make sure that they didn't step out of line.He had just yet to find that person.

"They better have been,"Liam replied as he picked his backpack and sports bag up from where it sat at the side of the field in a pile of his other team members bags.It was now only the small gang left on the field,the others already gone home or waiting for the bus to pick them up,Liam and the crew just had a feeling that they should stay and laze around the pitch for a while.

"Ah,sh*t I left my retainer in the locker room,come with me to get it?"Luke groaned as he lifted his head from where it previously was stuffed in his school bag.His blonde hair still firmly in a quiff as he looked around at the group of my boys with pleading eyes.They all groaned by nodded,getting up from their sitting positions and dragging themselves towards the locker room building entrance.

They all knew that the school locker rooms were creepy with only one person in them it just gave off this kind of eerie feeling that made any body quiver once stepping inside and noticing it empty.Back when Liam,Louis and the rest of the boys started as Freshmen in the school,the Seniors at the time has spread a rumour about someone being murdered in the locker room one day after a football training.It was said he was the waterboy and was stuck cleaning the storage room up when he was killed.Since then,he would apparently murder any soul that would step into the locker room alone as revenge for his death.Of course Louis wasn't stupid enough to believe it as it sounded just like Moaning Myrtle from Harry Potter but some believed in the tale,such as Luke,but truthfully Luke believed in anything you'd tell him.

Luke was just that type of person,he was the follower of the group,just tagging along as long as he was being noticed.He would do anything you'd tell him.believe what was ever told to him and he was a noticeable mammas boy and charmer with the older generation.He wasn't that bright but he wasn't stupid,he would sometimes come out with a random idea that wasn't half bad and other times he'd need a push.Everyone loved to be around Luke,there was just something about him that made everyone happy,even if he was an inpatient ass.

"But next week we have to go to Maria's for pizza to celebrate,"Harry said as the boys walked into the locker room,none of them paying attention to the discarded messenger bag at the side wall.

"Look,we haven't won yet,"Liam rolled his eyes as he sat himself down on one of the benches,Zayn and Calum following suit as Harry stood tall over them and Luke had gone off to his changing room locker where his Retainer was last left.

"But we will win,and we will celebrate,"Harry added crossing his arms over his chest a smirk on his lips the same as the rest of the boys.They were really looking forward to this match,they couldn't wait to see their faces once they realised how much they've improved since the last match.They couldn't really count their last match as a match as half way through they were losing 1 up and Harry decided to start a fight and riot broke out,so they lost that match because of Harrys behaviour.

"Wait,"Zayn paused as he got up from his seat and walked towards the mess anger bag that was lying on the floor,"isn't this Louis'?"He questioned as he picked up the bag by its strap and held it out for the other boys to see the familiar bag that did indeed belong to the smaller boy.Liam opened his mouth to say something but Luke's voice best him to it.

"Liam!Get in here!"Luke shouted in a panicked tone which was coming from the shower area of the locker room.Quickly Liam shot up from his seat followed by Calum with Harry and Zayn following behind ,Zayn still holding onto the bag.

"Luke why the f*ck is the shower area wet-"Liam started to complain as he entered the shower area,only to stop when he noticed Luke kneeling down beside a small body who was bare from the waist down,lying on his stomach and noticeable marks down his thighs.He stepped a little closer,no words forming as he tried to get a closer look at whose body it was.Shakily,Luke pushed back the familiar Hazel hair and he gasped when he recognised the face.

"It's Louis,OH F*CK IT'S LOUIS LIAM!"Luke shouted franticly as he stared up at Liam whose eyes shown Panic and guilt.What did he do?

"Oh god,dude,put some underwear on him,"Zayn covered his eyes as he he too entered the shower area,not understanding what happened until no one answered him.He removed his hand from his eyes and gasped looking at the sight of Louis' unmoving body.

"Don't move him!"Harry demanded as he too knelt down beside his petite frame and placed two fingers up against the boys neck,counting to himself at the boys heartbeat.He was alive but his heart beat was slow and shock could easily get to him if he'd wake up at any second which could kill him instantly.Moving Louis was risky and they couldn't afford to cause anymore damage to the boy."He's Alive,"He whispered as he looked around at the boys who were unable to process words.

"Just don't stand there!Call a f*cking ambulance!"Calum finally shouted,Liam know searching through his backpack for his mobile.He quickly unlocked his phone and phoned the emergency number.His heart was beating fast as he continued to stare down at his younger twins limp body,his breathing caught in his throat be she he caused this.

"991,what's your emergency?"A lady asked down the phone,her voice calm and trustworthy which made Liam know that she's been doing this job for a long time."Hello,I'm Liam Payne and My brother Louis Payne is unconscious,"Liam told her,his words getting muddled up slightly as he tried not to look at the other boys who were all trying to find something to cover Louis' back end as he was raw red and bleeding.

"How did this occur?"She asked typing sounds coming from the other end."I-I don't know,me and my mates j-just found him,"Liam stuttered mentally beating himself up for nearly losing his cool just because his brother is unconscious and non responsive.It was only Louis after all."Sir,calm down,Can you tell me your exact location and an ambulance will be on its way."So Liam told him the location and the phone number Incase needed before hanging up.

"We caused this,"Zayn whispered,"We just caused this boy to be mentally scarred his whole life!This is all our fault!"Zayn snapped,dropping the bag to the floor and tugging at his quiffed hair in frustration.No one bothered to answer Zayn,no one knew what to say or what to do because he was right,they caused this to Louis and they were going to have to pay the consequences.

Especially Liam

AS SAID IM ALIVE

GIVE ME YOUR OPINIONS

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Mur

[QOTC:if you had the chance to have a three some with ANY Band member ever,who'd it be with?😏 (Idek I'm reading too much smut)]

[Sn:I don't know if I'll be updating tomorrow,I probably will but.Pester me with comments and I'll update quicker ;)]

4+ comments