Six

Hello!!

Sorry I didn't update yesterday,been writing my other fics :D

Photo-I want my Twink back 😩❤️

*non edited

Enjoy :)

"Louis,what do you think?"Louis' head perked up from its place where he was resting it in his folded arms on the desk.He was beyond tired,not sleeping so well the night before as he may or may not have stayed up late to watch the new episode of Supernatural as it was the start of a new season and he really had to watch it.

It was a Tuesday afternoon and like normal Tuesday afternoons he was stuck in a double period of English leaning about Romeo and Juliet for the probably the fifth time since entering this school.He was sure his school lacked the brains to think up of any other Shakespearian Play such as MacBeth,Hamlet or Cleopatra and Anthony and it really annoyed him learning about the world most famous star crossed lovers over and over again because he knew that that stuff didn't happen in real life.He knew that he would never meet his one true love even if they lived under his nose and it made Louis disappointed in himself because there was a chance that his true love was half way across the world,dead,dying or could not even be attracted to Louis or his type.

The only up side was that his teacher (after a lot of convincing normally) put on the newer version of Romeo and Juliet starring Leonardo DeCaprio as Romeo and damn,was he smoking.Louis has to admit,Leonardo was his celebrity crush (other than Brendon Urie,Matthew Lush and Jensen Ackles),he was just so dreamy to the smaller lad in every way possible.and was the reason for his large mass of DVDs stashed in his bedroom.

"Hmm?Sorry what'd you say?"Louis hummed as he rubbed at his eyes under his glasses,Niall,Ashton and Michael looking at him as they waited for his answer,when they realised he wasn't listening Niall asked again.

"I said,It would be class to have a movie day or something,my house tomorrow?"Niall chuckled,leaning his elbows onto Louis' table in his turned round position.Ms.Elliot was off sick today,some stomach bug according to the substitute teacher who looked way to young to even be Considered A teacher,nevertheless over the age of 21.He was nice looking,Louis couldn't deny that,but he wasn't eye catching and he defiantly didn't sweep the smaller off his feet.So with a substitute and no work left for the Advanced English class,it was two free periods which meant you either caught up on previous work,homework for other classes or talked.Louis choose sleeping until he realised that Niall,Ashton and Michael were all in his English class and decided on joining Louis at the back of the class were he normally sat alone.

"Yeah,um,sure.As Long as I'm not intruding your friendships or anything,"Louis fussed,scratching the back of his neck awkwardly before picking at his Black leggings on his legs.He didn't care if he was wearing girls leggings,he hated that everything was put into genders,that only girls could wear leggings,make up and ugg boots and only Boys could wear basket ball shorts,boxers and Trainers.If you were a girl and you wanted to wear boxers,go for it,if you were a boy and loved make up,good for you.

"Humorous,you're like part of the group now Lou.One of us,"Michael smiled warmly,his hair now a mint green colour.One of us Louis thought way back that he'd never find a group of friends that would accept Louis for who he is,and it made him feel so warm and tingly inside as if he was going to break out in song,but unfortunately it wasn't glee and wasn't Lea Michele (even if he hated her guts,he could still admire that she was a decent singer).

"Yeah,you're our wittle Twink,"Ashton baby-talked as he pinched Louis' left cheek from his place in his seat beside him.Louis blushed as he swatted the boys hand away from him,earning a cute giggle to escape from Ashtons lips.

"Thank you..."Louis finally whispered,tugging the sleeves of his red jumper down over his hands again because they rolled up,"Just...Thank you for excepting me,"He looked around at the three boys and smiled shyly,all of them mimicking his smile but bigger.His smile slowly faded when he noticed Zayn from the corner of his eye,watching Louis' every action and listening to the small groups every word.When the rest of the boys all got caught up in a conversation about Football,Louis turned his attention to Zayn,his golden brown eyes burning a hole through Louis' skull and his face plastered with his usual smirk.He mouthed the words 'After class' which sent shivers to run up and down Louis' spine.

The bell rang signalling it was the end of class,end of school actually,and Louis was close to jumping over a couple of tables to get to the door first before Zayn could even get up out of his seat.He got out before The rest of the boys,sending them a quick 'see yous later' before speed walking down the hallway which was getting more and more packed by the minute.He needed to leave before Zayn could get after him,beat him to a pulp,and leave him in the school hall until the janitor came and shoved him out of the door without a care in the world because he didn't care.

No on cared,you could tell Louis that you cared but he wouldn't believe you.After years of being tormented,treated like absolute sh*t by class mates,your brother and even getting strange and disgusted glances from strangers because of the way he dressed,you begin to give up a little.You slip through the cracks,going deeper and deeper until you hit bedrock and then you knew you couldn't escape.Just when Louis thought he was climbing back out of the dark and lonely crack,someone had to come and shove him back,and keep him there.

Because just as Liam kept telling him,he was a Side Effect.

How was it?

Good?

Bad?

Probably bad

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie

[QOTC:Who would you rather be friends with?Liams group or friends or Louis'?]

3+ comments :)