Ten

Ten (Cries bc Doctor who)

7 COMMENTS AND IM AT 100 GO GO GO

Photo-This is one of my favourites ☺️❤️

This sucks,sorry.

*nonedited

Enjoy :)

"Liam?"Liam turned sharply on his heels to see his mother run down the hospital hallway towards him,her arms outstretched for a hug as Liam just stood there,an awkward expression on his face as his mum hugged him tight.He wrapped his arms loosely around his mums side,hugging her back,her blonde hair tied up right in a pony tail and her work clothes blue scrubs and white trainers.

Liam knew she was still working as it was her late night and that she wouldn't be home it il close to 10,meaning Liam and Louis were normally left money for a takeout as nether of the boys could be bothered cooking actual food without burning the house down (and they couldn't be trusted either).When I say that the money was used for take out for the both the boys,it was just used for Liam and Louis refused to take any of the food that Liam would offer,even if he ordered his favourite he would still refuse and grab his bottle of water and head back into his room.

Liam always wondered what Louis did all day and night cooped up in his room.The only time Louis came out was if he was going to school,going out somewhere or if there was a family dinner happening because Ruth and Nicola came home or if it was a special occasion.Otherwise Louis kept to himself in his room not communicating with the outer world unless spoken too.Liam had to admit he also kept to himself in his room most the of the time when he was home,but he did normally go downstairs and watch TV or hang around in the garage with a bottle of coke and a football practicing tricks.

He wanted to know what his brother did all my himself and he wanted to know how he felt about being by himself.

"Hi mum,"Liam smiled awkwardly as he looked behind his mum to notice Harry and Zayn coming back with cups of coffees and drinks.The ambulance let Liam tag along with Louis meaning Liam have his keys to Zayn to drive the rest if the lads to the hospital,none of them wanting to leave Louis with just Liam.Actually Liam didn't want to be alone with Louis,he was scared,the first (second but he won't admit the first time) in his life that he was scared for his younger brothers life,because he caused it.Louis was rushed threw A&E,into an elevator and into a room where the attached a breathing Mask over his mouth and wires into his skin to take a blood sample and to monitor his heart rate.

And throughout the whole thing all Liam could think of was not again.

Harry and Zayn paused as they saw the back of Karen's head,talking to Liam.They weren't sure want to do,they knew that no one had been informed yet that Louis was in hospital and they knew that Karen wounding take it well to find out that her youngest has been hospitalised again after a year of his first hospitalisation.Liam kept his eye contact on his mum as he waved the two off with his hand,carrying the coffees and teas quickly back round the corner to search for Luke and Calum."Came to visit your old mum at work,eh?"Karen smiled up at her taller son.

"Um,about that,"Liam started to trial off,scratching the back of his neck as he looked at the door he was standing beside,the door that Louis was in attached to all those wires.He that Louis was stable,that all Louis had was a serious concussion and a couple of break ribs along with bruises and cuts along his body.The doctors didn't know that Louis had been raped,hell Liam wasn't even sure if he had been or if he just got beaten badly down the lower part of his body,but he didn't want to think like that.

"Where's Louis?You didn't leave him in the house alone did you dear?You know you aren't allowed to do that,"Karen scowled,worry clearly shown on her face because that was a rule,Louis wasn't aloud to be left in the house alone,not since the last time they left him home alone and he tried to kill himself.

"No-I didn't leave him at home,"Liam shook his head finally looking down to meet his mother's eyes which were full of concern and confusion,"Are you calm?"Liam asked stupidly because of course she was,she was just working and has no idea that her youngest was lying in a hospital bed unresponsive in the room beside her.She nodded and gave Liam a weirded out look as he took his a sharp intake of air,"Mum,Lou-"

"Karen!Your son has been charged into room 317!"One of Karen's co-workers,Quinn,shouted desperately down the hall and she ran towards Karen and Liam.Liam froze still as his mum looked between Quinn,the door with the number 317 and then to Liam who just wanted to run as the look his mum was giving him was heartbreaking.Without a further word,She swiftly took the small steps towards the door and swung it open,gasping when she saw Louis' small body on the hospital bed,dressed in his tattered and slightly bloody clothing.

"My baby!"Karen gasped,running towards the bed and grasping Louis' hand that wasn't attached to wires.She pressed kisses over his forehead and hair as he tried to process what was happening and why her youngest was in a hospital room covered in cuts and bruises.Liam watched from the doorframe as his mum picked up the clipboard from the end of Louis' bed and read through the notes as to what happened,frowning when it said 'unknown'."Why does it say unknown?What happened to Louis,Liam?"Karen asked Liam who looked to the floor and then back to his mum before shrugging.

"I don't know,"he lied,Small tears running down Karens cheeks as Liam continued,"Me and the guys found him in the shower area in the changing rooms,covered in blood,not moving and unresponsive,"Liam told his mum who nodded and wiped away her tears.It wasn't a lie,that was how he and the other guys found Louis,he just skilled the part where Louis had no underwear or leggings on,also the bit that it was his fault that this happened.

"Okay,Stay strong Karen,this isn't a repeat,"Karen started to talk to herself,wiping away the escaping tears from her cheeks quickly as he sniffled,"Liam,Honey,stay with Louis will I go sign out.Please phone your sisters and dad and tell them,"Karen told Liam as she walked out the door,leaving Liam alone in the room with only a small peck on the cheek.

Liam took little steps towards Louis' bedside,His messenger bag was sat in the chair beside the bed alone with Liams backpack and sports bag.He felt wrong snooping through Louis' bag but he had to contact Niall,Ashton,Michael and that guy Matthew to tell them what happened and where he is as he knew Louis was suppose to be at Nialls house.He finally found Louis' phone,noticing the messages on Louis' whereabouts,he unlocked the phone with ease because honestly Louis never changed his phone password.

Once he had rang all of the assigned contacts and told them what Happened,he had to tell Ruth,Nicola and His dad to stay at their current locations because he didn't want them all to come out because Louis was in hospital,it wasn't major per say.Nicola was due home in a weeks time and his dad was only way for two days.Although He couldn't stop Niall from heading over with Ashton,Michael and Matthew be she they were after all his friends.

It didn't start off like that,They didn't want to be Louis' friend by choice,Liam actually paid the three boys to be friends with Louis at Nialls birthday,Matthew was just a bonus.It was small pay,and after a week Noe of the boys would accept Liams pay to be Louis' friend because they had to admit that they enjoyed a Louis' company,that day ebbing the day they welcomed Louis into the group.Liam felt guilty Knowing Louis started off having friends only because he payed them,he wanted Louis to feel a tab bit of happiness and then yank it away from him but that backfired and exploded in Liams face.

I don't even know what I just wrote,that last bit was just a filler

This sucked,sorry,again.

Get me too 100 comments people bc you guys all love me :3

Sorry I didn't do a double update,I'm doing back to back instead

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie

[QOTC:Brendon Urie or Gerard Way?]

[AOTC:Brendon because bæeeeee (even if I hate the word)]