Twenty-Six

Okay,those last two chapters really sucked,sorry :(

Possible double update again?Yeah I tired to do a triple update but my iPad died...

Photo-Relevant to chapter

*nonedited

Enjoy :)

It was Nearly a week later that Louis was finally told the secret that has been eating at Karen and Geoffs insides for over eighteen years.Liam wasn't allowed to be in the house,he was given 30 quid and was told to go out somewhere until he got a text or phone call for either Karen or Geoff to say it was fine to come home,which was nearly 10 at night (Liam was sent out at 2 in the afternoon).He took his car and picked up Zayn,Harry,Calum and Luke and they all went to the cinema to see some mindless action movie that bored the life out of them,but they still watched the whole movie.

Liam hasn't talked to the group of guys in a while.well he talked but it wasn't a lot and it wasn't often as Liam was too occupied on Louis and making sure he was protected at all times or with someone.The other boys,well they were drifting apart a little too,Harry was focusing on his mood swings and making sure he took them,Zayn was in a steady relationship with a girl with dyed purple hair,Calum was focusing on his grades as they were slipping (and he really wanted to get into that art college) and Luke...Well Luke was doing pretty okay for someone who took pot more than he should and always had cocaine in his backpocket.It was getting a little out of hand and the rest if the guys were very close to reporting him to the school counsellor as he was using and abusing it.

Louis' group of friends on the other hand were doing pretty well,He still made sure he had time with them,sitting with them in most classes and siting at their at lunch.He was always texting,phoning and Facetiming the four boys that made him a part of their group because they liked him for being himself,they didn't care if he was gay or if he was a little depressed.They always tried their best to make him happy,to make him smile when he didn't want to smile or laugh when he was really down,and most of the item they succeeded,and if they didn't well they continued to try.He liked that about his group of friends,they never gave up on him.

He was never there to hear or see what Louis was like,but according to Karen when he(Liam) wondered into the house in need for some food,it wasn't a pretty sight,nor was the house very quiet.Karen and Geoff both explained it to him the exact same way as they explained it to Liam,although they took it a little slower and made sure to add 'remember we love you' between nearly every sentence as if that was going to matter.Louis knew that Karen and Geoff loved him,they might not be his actual birth parents and might not be blood,but they planned for him,and loved him the minute that he was born.Even after everything he still had to ask them 'But you still love me,right?' To his parents after the conversation about his pregnancy aswell,and of course his answer was given by his mother smothering him in kisses and whispering a 'Always'.

It was the following morning,and It was Louis' first official doctors appointment to check on the little fetus that was growing inside of Louis' stomach.Liam had Louis wrapped up in his arms,back to his chest and his hands on the small pudge that Louis was growing much to his disappointment.Louis had woken up first,surprisingly,turning around in Liams stronger arms and looked up at him sleeping face.He noticed that he often frowned when he slept,but he looked peaceful,and was growing some stubble which Louis really liked because it felt nice in his smaller and softer hands.

"Liam,wake up,"He nudge the older of the two with his hand,in an attempt to wake him up,it didn't which made Louis huff."Liam,Wake up now,I need to get to my appointment."He said a little louder earning a low grunt to escape Liams lips as he moved one of his hands from Louis' back rubbed at his face.

"G'morning Princess,"Liam grumbled in that low morning voice of his that scent shives up and down Louis' spine.The younger of the two blushed at the new found nickname,hurrying his face into the olders chest.He had learned to forgive Liam quiet easily after him storming out of the room,of course he made him clean his room up and made him buy him a pizza (he wanted a pizza which surprised everyone).Louis knew he couldn't do all of this without Liam.

Louis reached over and grabbed his phone.smiling at the new messages from Ashton as he was freaking out over Michaels new hair colour (a photo was attached and Louis had to agree it was fabulous).There was also messages from Matthew saying something about a 1980's movie marathon going on in the old cinema and if he wanted to go (Of course he said yes).He took the opportunity to snap a quick photo of Liam,smiling at the photo before putting the the phone back on the side table.

It was a struggle for both of the boys to get out of the bed,get changed and then done the stairs all in 15 minutes so that they could leave for the doctors appointment which was at 9:30.Louis was told to dress comfortably so he dressed in just sweats and a hoodie with a pair of vans,not caring if his outfit didn't match,it was too early to care.Karen was also coming to the appointment with them,so she was already down the stairs and waiting on the two boys with a fond smile on her face.

"Look,babe,you're gonna be fine,"Liam whispered into Louis' ear as they sat int he waiting room of the doctors,waiting for Louis' name to be called so that they could get the ultrasound over and done with.They were all so anxious,Louis really wanted to see the baby that was growing inside his stomach,but he was getting annoyed as he wasn't showing and he wanted something to prove that it was actually worth putting on wait.Louis nodded as Liam squeezed his hand,Karen sitting on the otherside of Louis rubbing his leg to calm him down.

"Louis Payne?"A nurse called out,making all three of their heads look up and for Liam to stand up,helping Louis up which made Louis swat his hand away and say 'I don't need help yet you duffus'."Family?"The nurse asked as she was Liam and Karen walking behind Louis.

"Um,my mother and,um,er,the father of the baby?"Louis said unsure as he pointed to each person,he knew that pointing was rude but at the moment he didn't care.The nurse nodded and smiled as she beaconed for the three to follow her down a hall and into a room where a woman in her late thirties with jet black hair and green eyes.

"Ah,Hello Mr.Payne,please lie down,I'm Doctor Clarke,"Doctor Clarke smiled gesturing for Louis to lie down on the bed beside the ultrasound machine.He did what he was told with caution,lying down with the help of Liam.Liam stood beside Louis holding his hand and Karen sat down on the little chair beside the bed as Doctor Clarke came over."So I believe that you're nearly 4 weeks pregnant,yes?"She smiled as Louis nodded with a small smile."Okay this made he cold,"she warned as she squirted the gel onto Louis' stomach once he had pulled up his hoodie.Louis hissed at the coldness which made Liam chuckle.

"Shut up Liam,"Louis mumbled as Doctor Clarke laughed at the two.She turned on the machine and took hold of the wand,placing it in Louis' stomach and spreading the Gel around his flat stomach.Everyone stayed silent as they watched a small screen as Doctor Clarke looked for the baby,a small smirk on her face once she had found it.

"Aha!There's the little rascal,"She smiled as he pointed at the grey blob on the screen to show Louis,Liam and Karen.Karen was soon standing by the bedside and smiling at the ultrasound of her first grandchild,Liam was in awe and Louis had tears in his eyes because yes,maybe he said that he didn't want the baby because of his age and money problems,but he didn't care now because he had A family to help him out,friends to keep him happy and Liam by his side.

For now anyway

Hallllo :)

Ugh,I i think I've done some serious damage to my knee >.<

Um,so anyway,who liked the chapter?I really don't know what the gender will be,so I might need suggestions?

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie

[QOTC:Gif or Jif?]

[Quote:'Whether you're gay,straight,purple,orange,Dinosaur I don't care'-Darren Criss]