Twenty

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY TO MY PEACEMAKERS

If you have a boy/girlfriend tag them here if you want ~~> Bop

Or tag your bestfriend here ~~> Beep

It's also OTP days so comment your OTP Here~~> Boop

If you're gonna be alone this year,I'm free if you want to chat either on Wattpad or Kik,just ask :)

Anywhore

Photo-I love this as my lockscreen 👌

This is longggggg

*nonedited

Enjoy :)

"I promise I'll be by your side the whole time Lou,"Liam smiled.

"Pinky Promise?"Louis asked,leaning forward on the table and holding his pinky finger out,waiting for Liam to link Pinkies.Liam eyes it before chuckling lightly and smiling and the childish gesture.

"Pinky Promise,"

Bullsh*t everything that Liam said and told Louis was complete and utter bullsh*t.He said he's stay by his side,he said he wouldn't allow anyone to touch him, and he said that he would make sure that no one spiked his drink,balls.The moment that he entered the Styles household (Which was just as equal big as The Payne's) Liam was dragged away by a group of girls who wanted to test out those lips of his,leaving Louis stranded at the front entrance with all eyes pointed at him.

They all looked at him as if he was a zebra that just walked up to the Lions watering hole and that made Louis uneasy.They all stared at Louis as if he just kicked a puppy,and they all looked Louis up and down in disgust at his choice in clothing and at his figure.He didn't see anything wrong with his clothing,he was wearing a simple of light blue jeggings,a light blue sweater that went to his mid thighs and a pair of white DMs that he was given at Christmas.

Everywhere that he looked he either saw random adolescents eating eachothers faces off or guys taking shots off of girls stomachs,and it was downright disgusting to Louis,maybe it was because he knew no one wanted to make out with him but still.He knows he's being selfish about wanting to go home,but he couldn't help himself after what he's been through.Yes,Liam knows about it,him being the only person that knows,but he doesn't know how he feels,how scared he feels everytime someone touches him or says the wrong thing at the wrong time.

Louis jumped as someone knocked shoulders with him,making the smaller stumble and trip over his own two feet into the table of different alcoholic beverages (that people couldn't be bothered to finish),making Louis fall to the ground and the different contents of alcohol he fall ontop of him.He sat there in shock as the alcohol seeked through his clothing and the smell attack his nose making him want to puke,he smelt like an alcoholic and he was far from being one.

Everyone that saw laughed and pointed,and the louder they laughed the more people that crowded Louis where he was seated on the floor,and the more that people noticed that more that Louis wanted to crawl into a hole and never to be found.No one wanted to Help him,so they just laughed until they got tired,tears pricking their eyes from laughing that hard and some clutching their stomachs.Liam was in the kitchen area with Zayn and Luke when he heard the crashing sound of someone falling,but he shook it off thinking that it was just some drunk girl falling and that she would be helped us and taken home.

Liam forgot everything about Louis being here at the party,he forgot that he promised that he'd stay by his side and make sure that no one would touch or hurt him,that was until Luke went to go to the bathroom and came running hysterically back shouting for Liam to hurry into the livingroom.He gasped at the sight of Louis on the floor,drenched in alcohol with tears streaming down his face as everyone laughed and pointed."Louis!"Liam found himself shouting which sent the laughter still quiet down an for everyone to pay attention to Liam who was now standing int he centre of the group in front of Louis.