Twenty-Eight

HALLO PEOPLE

THANK YOU GUYS FIR 1K VOTES OMF

I LOVE YOUS

Yeah,I've lost my apatite again so my parents are on my back again

Photo-I just thought of Glee the minute I saw this,and I love it

*nonedited

Enjoy :)

So driving anywhere and as far away as possible ended up with two trips to the local 24/7 corner shop(s) (for gummy bears) and then to Nialls because that was the only other location he knew other than the school,The Library,The hospital and random shops that mattered to Louis (Maria's Pizzeria Counted).He knew it was a stupid decision to go to Nialls but he knew that Niall would be cool with Louis turning up at his doorstep at 2 in the morning with ice cream in the rain,no matter how much that sounded like the start of some cheesy romantic movie.

The smaller knew that Liam would follow him whether it be by getting a taxi,stealing their mums car or by running,he knew that Liam would be at Nialls doorstep eventually begging for forgiveness which won't be there.It will probably be in there,somewhere,but he needed to think and he did a lot of that when he just sat in the car with his head over the driving wheel crying his eyes out.

He needed Liam,he needed Liam to function,to help him stay clean of sharp objects and to stay healthy for himself and the baby.He hasn't touched a blade in nearly four months because Liam said that he'd stay by his side,he had gained so much weight (which he wants sure if it was a good or bad thing) because Liam kept telling him that he was perfect and needed to say healthy,and he has became so much more confident with himself than before because he knew no one was going to pick on him now,because Liam was there to protect him.Now look,just twenty minutes ago he wanted to drive into a tree and kill himself.

When he did knock on the door he was greeted with the loving crystal eyes of Niall Horan,his hair a mess from obviously falling asleep while watching a stupid RonCom in the livingroom.He didn't hesitate on pulling Louis inside from the cold (Cautious of the baby bump) and pushing him onto the sofa as he ran to his room and collected a pair of sweats, a hoodie and a warm fuzzy blanket for Louis because he looked so pale and was shivering from the coldness outside.He didn't even question why Louis was now sitting in his livingroom,dressed in Nialls bigger clothing and was sipping a mint hot chocolate with tear tracks down his face.

"Are you sure you're mum in cool with me staying the night?"Louis asked Niall who was sitting on the coffee table in front of Louis,trying to figure out why he was here without sounding rude and asking.

"Yeah,I'm sure of it,she dotes of you,"He chuckled lightly because it was true,Maura loved everything about Louis,from his eyes to his fashion,and everytime he was over she couldn't stop the small,sympathetic smile to appear on her face.Niall had told her about Louis' problems and Maura made it her mission to make him feel like home when he came to visit Niall and he others."So,tell me,don't think I'm being rude,but what brought you to my house at 2 in the morning dressed in your PJs in the rain?"Niall asked,leaning forward on the coffee table.

Louis sighed as he looked down at the poka dotted mug in his hands,he wanted to tell Niall,Niall needed to know what else has happened on that day in the locker room,he was the closest thing to Louis for a bestfriend.He took a small gulp and whispered more to himself than anybody else,"I was raped,"It Was silent other than the low growl that Niall made.Louis had to calm Niall down before he continue what he was saying as Niall looked ready to kill.He Explained to Niall in full detail what had happened,from the moment he stepped into the locker room to the second his pants were pulled down and he was shoved onto his hands and knees.He continued to tell Niall about everything after that,how Liam was so protective of him and wouldn't let him out of his sight,then to that night,how he screamed when Liam lifted him up and he was told to be quiet.He told him that Liam mentioned three names and according to Liam were the names of his rapists so he left as soon as he could and ended up here.