Eighteen

So apparently Northern Irish Accent (My accent) is classified as the sexiest Uk accent?Like wtf,my accent is terrible,it variates but still,it shouldn't be classified as the UKs sexiest accent... (but listen to Jamie Dornam speak it's actually pretty sexy)

Anywhore!

Shoutout to Theo_Hemwin because without him I literally would have no one to talk to or listen to my terrible life.You keep me sane and I'm so proud of you,please keep it up,luff you x

Photo-I love this transparent photo so Much

Appreciate bc I wasn't going to update but now I am

*nonedited

Enjoy :)

"Dude,What the f*ck?!"Harry cursed as he pulled Liam away from a confused Louis who was left stranded by himself in the school courtyard hugging his body and looking around with scared eyes.It was day one of 'Louis Duty' for Liam and he was already regretting it with the struggle he had of waking Louis without entering his bedroom,making sure he drank some fluids (because he wouldn't take a bowl of cereal) and getting him in the car (which was probably the hardest).

Again on Sunday,Louis refused to leave his room,although he did eat a banana and an apple that Geoff brought him up just before he left for work.Karen has the day off which meant Liam was free to roam around the neighbour hood to collect some thoughts,smoke some tar and just chill in the basketball court for a couple of hours before dragging himself home at 6pm just in time for dinner.He thought about a lot of things while he was out,one of his main thoughts being what the f*ck was he doing acting that way with his own brother who he 'supposedly' hated and wanted dead.

He told himself when he was 14 that he would refuse to show any sympathy to his younger twin,he told himself that Louis was worthless and just a Side Effect of Liams creation and he told himself that Louis wasn't worth his time with his Excellent grades,Cute and fluffy personality and amazingly plumped ass.He was nothing but a human being that shared the same DNA as him,other than that,he was nothing to Liam,or so he thought up until Saturday.

Everything from Saturday was annoying Liam in different ways,he was annoyed that he left himself hug Louis to his chest and comfort the lad,and he was annoyed that he didn't do more to comfort him and tell him that he was needed in life.He was annoyed that Louis refused to eat food and starved himself,he was annoyed that he harmed his body in so many different ways that it wasn't funny anymore and he was annoyed that he caused most of it.He caused Louis to cut his wrists and slice his thighs,he caused Louis to attempt suicide and he caused Louis' virginity to be ripped away from him in so much pain.

"What!"Liam snapped as he yanked his arm away from Harrys grip as he continued to stare at Liam as if he just fell off the crazy tree and was completely delusional."Honestly,Harold,If you're just going to stand there and yank me away for no apparent reason,then that's just plain rude,"Liam rolled his eyes as he looked over to Louis who was just 10 feet away from two bigger lads.

"No reason?You're walking along side your brother,and let me tell you,it doesn't look...Natural,"Harry cringed as he looked at Louis who avoided looking at the two and just had his eyes trained on his van covered feet.He was dressed in simple clothing of a black beanie,a Guns N' Roses Jumper,leggings and vans,but yet,Louis was still able to pull it off with ease which people actually admired.

"Incase your bubble brain of yours has forgotten,Styles,but I told you Friday evening that I was on Louis Duty,which means no talking cr*p to him, no beating the cr*p out of him or touching him and no mentions of Thursday's incident,comprendes?"Liam snarled which surprised both himself and Harry because after all these years of bullying and tormenting Louis,not once had Liam said that it wasn't okay to touch Louis.Liam knew that Harry was in one of his moods that he forgets all information that is classified as non-important in his brain and just focus' on the big picture,but Liam needed this Harry to understand and he accomplished that when he received a nod and a back down.

Satisfied,Liam and Harry both turned their heads to check on Louis only to notice that he wasn't standing where they left him which sent worry to seek down Liams spine."Ah!F*ck!This is your fault!See if Calum or someone had got him my mum and dad will kill me!"Liam shouted at Harry who just rolled his mossy green eyes,his chocolate curls pushed back with a bandana.

"Look,calm down.Jeez,Last week you were ready to kill him and now you're acting all motherly because he isn't standing in a curtain spot,"Harry huffed as he scanned the courtyard and only spotting random groups of girls that kept checking the two boys out and giving them the flirty fingers.He spotted Zayn,Calum and Luke walking over obviously suffering from Monday misery."Well at least we know he isn't in danger,"he pointed to the three boys.

Isn't in Danger,yeah right,Liam thought as he continued to look for his twin brother who could sometimes be classified as a pixie if he had wings.He remembered back when they were younger,both the boys having a great enjoyment of Disney movies (Louis still enjoying them) and for Halloween Liam dressed up as Woody and Louis was Peter Pan.Although Liam was 100% sure that Louis didn't want to be Peter Pan by choice,he wanted to be Tinkerbell but according to Karen it was frowned upon to the public for a boy to be a female character.

"Wait!I know where he might be,I'll meet you guys in first period,alright?"Liam didn't wait for their replies,instead he sprinted off to where he knew that one Irish boy and two Aussies hung around.It wasn't as if it was secretive,it was just unused and inhibitable as only seniors were allowed in and most seniors had forgotten where it was located and that they had access to the room.

He let out a sigh of relief when he noticed Louis sitting on the black leather sofa in the senior common room,his legs crossed underneath him and his satchel clutched to his stomach like usual.He looked far too distant to be part of the small group,he had himself distant from the boys,siting close to the edge of the sofa that he could and trying not to touch anything,although no one noticed but Ashton because he was all."Lou,why'd you wonder off?"Liam asked once he stepped inside the room that was only used when seniors had free periods or at Break and Lunch.Everyones heads snapped to the doorframe where Liam stood,looking at him confused as to why he was talking directly towards Louis.

"He didn't 'wonder off' we took him here because he was left alone in the courtyard and looked scared.Why do you care anyway?"Niall spat,looking at Liam with venom in his eyes.It was true,Louis was alone when Liam said he'd stay close to him,and he went with The boys on his free will because he knew he was safe with them.He heard Harry and Liams conversation,or well the most part of it anyway and he knew how much Harry hated him.

"Because he's my brother,"Liam stated as if that was enough for him to all of a sudden to
Care about Louis.No one would buy it,and for Liam to think that Niall,Ashton and Michael
Would was just plain idiotic.

"That didn't stop you from beating him to a pulp before,why now?Should we tell him what you said In the hospital room,hmm?"Michael hummed as he raised an eyebrow at Liam who quickly went pale and repeals shook his head because no,that was the least that he wanted Louis to hear right now.Louis flinched as they continued to quarrel and when he could take anymore of it,he got up without a word and left the common room,attempting to sprint down the hall.

"Look,it's none of your business,okay?Id he wants to tell you,then let him tell you,asswholes,"Liam mumbled before sprinting down the hall after his brother and taking him to class before he could run completely away or hide in the bathroom stalls.

I'm really sorry that this is a sh*t chapter but I wrote this whole f*cking chapter in less than an hour and my head is really sore and I feel so old with a sore back and should,ears because of the angle I'm in.

Right,well anyway,how was it?

Give me your opinions on future advents (Basically like prompts)

VOTECOMMENTFOLLOW

Peace ✌️

~Marie

[Quote:Be a rainbow in somebody's storm]

5+ comments please