One

Okay hiiiii!!!

This is chapter one of Side effect 😄😄🎉🎊🎈

This'll be my forth (hopefully) successful story and this is all because of you guys ☺️

This might be a short story,I don't know

Thank yous

Photo-Such a beautiful smile for a beautiful boy 😘❤️

*non edited (so apologises)

ENJOY :)

Friday.Normal teenagers loved Fridays,it being the last day of the school week was a major high.Most teenagers had plans for the weekends,going out to clubs (where they normally ended up getting drunk and high),some spending time with their boyfriend or girlfriend and others just staying in the house watching Doctor Who episodes till hours on end while scrolling through their Tumblr blog and talking to their internet friends who lived half way across the world.

Louis was one that wasn't fond on Fridays,or the weekend,or weekdays.He just wasn't fond on life.He was a lot more preserved than normal teenagers his age,not wanting to socialise or get involved in any social groups.He was that kid at the back of the class that got the good grades and did nothing wrong,yet he still go picked on.Before school he got shoved,during class he got spitballs to he back of the head,at lunch he was stuffed in a dumpster and after school he was beaten up in the bathroom.It was a cycle that never changed,it was always at the same time,same place,with the same people,that just so happened to be his older twin and his gang of friends.

He didn't know why they beat him up but it started when Louis was 15,a year after he came out as gay to his family.No one outside of his family knew about his sexuality and everyone was fine with him being gay and told him to take his time coming out to his peers,everyone but Liam.It was if Liam had sensed that his younger twin was gay because when he announced it at dinner he didn't at all have an expression of shock,but of disgust and that broke Louis.Louis was doing a last minute book report for his English teacher in the library when he heard the door open and close.He was the only one in the library at the time so he just shrugged it off thinking that it was the Librarian coming back from the teachers lounge but his thoughts were wrong when he was pulled up by the collar and flung to the ground.

He came home with a black eye (That was thrown by Liam himself) which caused his mum to fuss over it,putting ice on the swollen eye which Louis just shrugged off,running up to his room and crying.That day was the first day that Louis done the impossible and self-harmed,something that Louis told himself he'd never do,he did it.The following day at school was the worse,all eyes were on the small boy as he walked down the hall,no one said a word to Louis but he knew they were talking about him,his best friend Edward didn't talk to him and neither did any of the teenagers he sat beside in classes.It wasn't until Lunch when all came out,Liam told everyone that Louis was gay and that sent Louis deeper into his hole.

"Louis,dear is that you?"Sighing heavily,Louis rested his head on the wooden front door that he just slammed closed.He didn't want this,for his mum to see him with another bruised cheek and for him to lie right in front of her face.The lies were getting old and less convincing but he was glad his mum never questioned about it because then he'd crack.

"Y-yes mum,"Louis whispered,finally pushing himself away from the door so he could make his way up the stairs and lock himself in his room for 2 days and 3 nights.He got half way up the stairs before his mum cleared her throat,making Louis freeze on the stairs and grip the handrail tightly with his petite hand.She didn't say anything so Louis slowly started to climb back up the steps until his mum spoke up.