○ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ 78○

Start from the beginning

We got out the car as I pulled down my black dress a little. I connected my hand with Jadens as I knocked on the door. Nessa opened the door and squealed.
She was definitely tipsy..

"Mia!!" She said dragging me in with a hug.

"Nessa!!"
I said back hugging her. She giggled and josh walked in. "Sorry shes.." josh said sighing

"Tipsy, I could tell" I laughed as Jaden and josh did too.

"Everyone is in the living room" he said as I nodded and headed over with Jaden.

"YO PARENTS" Anthony cheered making everyone look over to us.

"Sup bitches" I said letting Jadens hand go and being bombarded bye hugs from the girls. Avani sat down on the choice pulling me down. Charli sat down next to us.

"Let's get a drink" Avani's aid as I nodded and we got up and went into the kitchen.

"Ness, no more for now" josh said as Nessa sat on the counter looking at her rings up in the air.

"Look it's t-them" She said pointing to us and attempting to get off the counter without jumping on the floor.

"Ness don't hurt yourself" Avani said in a giggling
Fit.

"Josh said I have to drink water" ness scoffed as josh looked back at us as he dumped her drink out in the sink.

"He's doing what's best for you ness, your going to be naked dancing on a table. If he didn't stop you!"
Charli said trying hard not to laugh.

"Well then let me dance on a counter!" She said putting her hand in her hip.

"Thank god the kids are with my parents" I said making everyone in the kitchen laugh.

Time skip

"5..4..3..2..1!!" Everyone counted down and cheering.

"HAPPY NEW YEAR!" Everyone screamed on top of their lungs. Jaden that was to the left of me, he pulled my waist to him kissing my lips with passion.

"Happy new year Angel" he said smiling as I was too.

"Happy new year love" I said back with a smile.

"Happy new your bitches!!!" Avani yelled popping a confetti canon over me and Jaden. I giggled as his grasp on me pulled me really close and tight.

"I love you, and hope to spend more and more years with you" Jaden said placing his forehead on mine.

"I love you too, and am sure you'll be stuck with me." I smirked as he chuckled and kissed my forehead and lips.

The boys all did their things and girl said their "happy New Years". We drank and partied a little more. Mostly me and the girls danced around the room and blasted WAP making all the boys look at us annoyed. Yet Jaden didn't take his eyes off me. It's as if they were glued to me. If I studied his more the more I saw the hunger in his eyes, and I'm not talking dinner hunger.

"NOW FROM THE TOP!" Avani yelled and Charli threw her leg up as a flexible queen would.

I turned to Jaden and smirked as Nessa was hyping Charli and Avani up.