Prolouge/Chapter 1: The Boy from the Past

Long ago, beyond the far lands of this world, there was a boy who met a princess in his father's homeland. They fell in love and soon to be married.

The boy's name was Itachi, and the Princess was Kikyo.

However, king Yamato; the boy's evil brother, fell in love with princess Kikyo. Kikyo's father approved of this however, king Yamato disliked that she was in love with his brother so he changed her personality, making her forget everything she knew about the boy Itachi. Kikyo however fell in love with king Yamato and wanted to someday meet him in person only to get married. Itachi however, never gave up his love for her, he knew something was wrong and the only person who would change her personality would be his jealous older brother. He trained for five years to become a bodyguard for her just so she could save her for making the biggest mistake in her life. He trained to be a swordsman, just like his father, it was a rare class that only one in a million could be. The evening before the day she travels to meet king Yamato only to get married, Kikyo had a dream. She had a dream that she was running away from a hoard of dragons. She tripped and fell into the grass. Before the dragons could even reach her, a boy came from the sky and killed the dragons with one powerful slash. The boy turned to Kikyo smiling. He had beige spikey hair, fangs and a broadsword with inscription spelling Pegasus. The boy said,"I'm happy you're alright princess Kikyo". Kikyo woke up. she went outside to clear her mind over the sound of the roaring tides off the ledge. As she looked to her right she a boy on another ledge. Itachi was looking down in the tides feeling sad. He spoke quietly," what has happened to you Kikyo". Itachi almost cried. Kikyo reach out her hand to him and walk toward his direction. Was he in my dream? As Itachi was going to turn back he saw Kikyo walking off the ledge. Itachi was shocked. He stepped forward and said,"hey, watch where you're stepping". Kikyo fell of the ledge. She closed her eyes with fright of falling to her death. Itachi jumped off the cliff with her in order to save her. He luckily made it and caught Kikyo in his arms. Kikyo opened her eyes and saw Itachi, sadly she still has amnesia so she didn't know who he was. Itachi set Kikyo on the ledge. He ran off without saying a word. Kikyo tried to reach him,"wait, don't go"! But it was too late.

I hope you guys love the story. I like to draw my title pictures instead of letting someone else do it. I like it when my story feels 100% me😄 don't forget to vote 😃