Y/n chuckled softly, continuing to eat.
"Harry, you must know all about muggles. Tell me, what exactly is the function of a rubber duck?" Arthur questioned Harry. Before Harry could reply, an owl's screeching could be heard. "That must be Errol with the post." Molly said.

Errol crashed into the window, as usual. Percy stood up to get the post. "It's our Hogwarts letters. They've send Harry's as well."

"Dumbledore must know you're here, Harry."

"Scary." Y/n spoke softly, chuckling to herself as she took her letter from Percy, along with Fred and George's. "One for George." She handed George his letter. "And none for Fred, oh well~." She teased, hiding his letter behind hers. Fred and her stood up as he tried to take his letter back but she wasn't budging. "Give it back!" He told her, the two were laughing until he carried her over his shoulder and tickled her side. She dropped both the letters. "Okay, okay!" He set her down and they both opened their letters.

"Woah... the books alone are expensive." Y/n exclaimed. "We'll manage." Molly told them. "There's only one place we're gonna get all this; Diagon Alley."

── ──

Everyone was dressed and ready to go. "Harry's never traveled by floo powder." Ron told Molly. "You go first to show him how it's done."

Ron stepped into the fireplace. "Diagon Alley!" Ron spoke clearly and disappeared into green flames. Then it was Harry's turn. He took the powder into his hand and Molly warned him to speak very clearly.

"Diagonally!" Harry exclaimed as he disappeared. The trio slapped their hands to their mouths as they tried not to laugh. "What did he say, dear?" Molly asked. "Diagonally." Arthur told her. "I thought he did..." she muttered.

The rest of them stepped into the fireplace one by one as they all arrived to Diagon Alley. But there was no sign of Harry anywhere. This worried Y/n.

"Harry!?" She yelled out to no prevail. The Weasleys plus Y/n all looked for Harry. They soon found him with Hagrid. She ran to him, engulfing him into a tight hug. "Where were you?! Your glasses! Are you alright!?" She questioned him, the Weasleys finally made their way over.

All of them made their way to Gringotts and met up with the Grangers. Harry told them how he saw the Malfoys at Borgin and Burkes.

"You were in Knockturn Alley?" Y/n asked him. Harry nodded. "Wicked." Fred and George exclaimed. "Lucky you." Y/n grumbled.

When they were headed to their vaults, Y/n watched as Molly put the sickles and one gold galleon into her bag. When it came to Harry's vault, Y/n blinked at the lot inside. "Harry-" she paused. He looked to her as he hurriedly put the coins into a leather bag. "Just grab some." He told her and she did so.

They all started making their way out. "When was I going to be informed that we're rich?" She told him, looking down at him. He shrugged meekly, looking up at her. "I didn't want to make it a big deal..." he replied, in a hushed whisper. She was shocked to say the least, and yet, quite happy knowing there was a fortune behind her name.

They all soon separated. Y/n, Fred, and George made their way over to Lee Jordon once they spotted him. "Not one step to Knockturn Alley!" Molly shouted towards the trio. They all grumbled, upset but they knew they would comply. The four made their way inside Gambo and Japes Wizarding Joke Shop. "Get all that you want, I'm paying!" Y/n told the boys as she watched them scatter like children. She exclaimed, looking around the shop.

She saw the three boys making their way towards her, they were stocked on Dr Filibuster's Fabulous Wet-Start, No-Heat Fireworks. "What are you three planning?" She asked them as she was looking at some non explodable luminous balloons. "We just want to thank you!" They all said. "Oh, it's no problem—" she was cut off as she felt one pair of lips kiss her cheek, then another, and another. Fred's lips stayed the longest. Her eyes widened and her cheeks reddened. She cupped her cheek, shoving coins into Fred's hand. "Hurry up." She mumbled, embarrassed and walked out the shop.