six.

Maya's POV

I hand Carina a fruity drink as Dean turns up the music. I press the beer bottle against my lips while my other arm wraps around Carina's waist. "Oh, Bambina, you can't handle your alcohol," She laughs at me. 

"Oh, shut up," I say pressing the bottle against my lips. 

Carina's POV

"Hey Vic, can you hand me a water?" I ask and she tosses a water bottle at me. Maya's hands wander my body as the music gets louder and the lights get dimmer. Maya is about three bottles in and wasted already, telling me this is going to be a long night.

Maya goes in for a fourth and I can't stop her. We dance along to the music together but it's getting late enough that we need to go home before she pukes in my car. "Hey, come on let's get you home," I say into her ear. 

"Yeah, I bet you want to take me home," she smirks at me and puts her hands on my hips. 

"You are so inappropriate," I laugh as I take her hand, "Hey, we are heading out, get home safe, I don't want to see any of you in the ER," I yell over the music and they wave and continue to drink. 

"This isn't exactly how I wanted my night to go, but I asked for it," I laugh to myself as I put her in the car. I quickly get home and by the look on her face, she is going to puke in a few minutes. I rush her inside her house and to the bathroom holding back her hair as she violently throws up. 

"Ahh," she groans as she leans back against the wall. "Wow," she says softly, "you're hot," she puts her hands on my face and tries to kiss me. 

"No no no, you just threw up," I put my hand on her face and keep her head back, "You are disgusting," I laugh as I put a wet rag to her forehead. 

"Thank you," she smiles as I hold it to her face. I watch as Maya starts to undress as I stand up to rewet the rag. 

"What are you doing?" I ask as I turn around, "put your shirt back on." I laugh as she throws her shirt at me. 

"I'm getting a shower," she says sitting down in the tub still mostly clothed turning on the water. 

"Oh my god, what are you doing," I laugh reaching in to turn off the water before she grabs my arm and pulls me in with her. "Maya!" I yell soaked in the bottom of her bathtub. "Why did you just do that?" I ask as she starts to take off her pants that are soaked. 

"You're wet," she says with a grin on her face as she throws the wet pants out of the shower. 

"Oh, you're going to want to remember this when you wake up in the morning," I laugh and take a picture of the half-naked woman in the bathtub in front of me.

"Come on, let's get you into bed," I lift her out of the tub and turn off the water. 

"Brush your teeth please," I hand her a toothbrush with toothpaste on it. 

"Yes, ma'am," she leans in with the toothbrush in her mouth. 

"You're a handful," I laugh as she spits out her toothpaste and I wash off her toothbrush. 

"Can you kiss me now?" she smiles as we walk to her bedroom. 

"Maybe" I laugh as I watch her flop onto the bed. 

"Come here" she begs by pulling on my arm. 

"Fine," I flop down on the bed next to her and she basically lays on top of me. "I'd like to breathe please," I say moving over to the pillow that's behind me. 

"Stop moving, you're warm," she says laying her face against mine. 

She lays her arm and leg over my body breathing her warm breath on me. "I didn't sign up for this," I sigh. 

"Yes you did," she kisses my cheek and rests her head back on my chest. 

"Yes, I did," A smile forms across my face as I lift the blankets to my chin. "Goodnight," I say softly to the Maya in my arms. 

Maya's POV

I wake up to the bright lights coming from my window. I look around my room with a killer headache not remembering what happened yesterday and wondering why I'm only in a bra and underwear. 

I hear footsteps coming up to my bedroom door spotting Carina in a long shirt and my shorts. "What happened?" I ask as she hands me a drink and some pills to take for my hangover. 

"You drank, a lot," she replied as I swallow the pills. 

"Oh," I sigh and fall to my pillow, "I'm sorry you had to put up with that," I say looking over at her sitting on the edge of my bed. 

"It's fine, I didn't expect anything less" she laughs. 

"Can you shut the curtains?" I ask with my hand over my eyes as she gets up to shut them. 

"I called in, I'm staying here with you," she says leaning back and putting her head on my pillow. 

"Thank you," I whisper, pressing a kiss against her lips. 

"It was fun, minus the throwing up, my favorite part was you getting in the shower fully clothed," she laughs at me as I put my hands against my forehead. 

"Oh god," I say softly.

"It was fine, trust me," she smiles and pressed a kiss against my lips. 

"My head is killing me," I groan. 

"That's what four beers will do to you," I laugh and shove my head into my pillow. "I'm going to grab a shower," she says quickly leaning over me. "Can I borrow some clothes?" she asks me placing a kiss on my forehead. 

"Take whatever you want," I say with my head still in my pillow. "Wait," I shoot my head up instantly getting dizzy, "You're moving in!" I say wrapping my arms around her waist and placing kisses around her face. 

"Yes, I am," she laughs, "You smell terrible" she laughs as I reak of beer. 

"Sorry," I laugh as she gets up and grabs clothes from my closet. 

"Drink the rest of your water," she leans down and kisses me. "I'm going to be in the shower" she smiles and walks out of my bedroom leaving me alone. I drink the rest of my water feeling my headache slowly going away. 

I head past the bathroom and to the kitchen to make a protein shake to help with my hangover. I hear the bathroom door open with Carina appearing from the fog, "wanna go for a drive?" she asks me, "let me grab the keys." 

Socials

Instagram/Twitter: MoreStefanielle

TikTok: MoreStefanielle