- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟼 : 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚜𝚖𝚒𝚕𝚎 -

"haneul? are you okay? what's wrong?"

the said individual looked up and was relieved to be faced with the calmest brother she had, jake. it looked liked he was going to take his beloved dog Layla out on a walk. once the border collie recognized the princess, she ran and jumped on haneul, startling her slightly. the pair fell on the ground with the princess laughing because of layla continuously licking her face. glad that he saw his sister smiling, the owner walked over the pair and stopped the dog from further attacking haneul while helping her up from the ground.

"are you okay? why did you look so sad?" the prince asked haneul. "o-oh i was just thinking about everything and i'm worried" the female answered and the male immediately pulled her into a warm embrace. "don't worry haneul-ah, if you ever feel like you need to talk to someone i'm always here for you. and whatever obstacles are coming our way, we'll pass them together okay?" jake comforted while smiling down at the female. "well then enough of the sadness, me and layla are about to go on a walk wanna join us?" the male offered to which haneul just smilied and nodded.

haneul was quite upset that she couldn't visit her secret spot but then she knew jake would ask her where she was going. her brother might be the calmest out of everyone, but he's still suspicious so the princess has to be careful.

as layla was walking ahead of the pair who were in comfortable silence and enjoying the view, all three of them suddenly got surprised. when they were walking on the field filled with all sorts of plants and flowers, the sprinklers turned on quickly soaking them. however, jake was lucky enough to move far enough from them in order not to get wet thanks to his quick reflexes. haneul, on the other hand was quickly drenched in a matter of seconds as well as layla who looks as if she was having the best time of her life. deciding not to care at the moment, haneul ran after layla who was jumping through all the sprinklers that lined up the path that they were on and when layla suddenly turned around and shook her body, more water was put on the princess.

jake wanted to stop his sister but seeing her smile like that and looking so carefree at the moment, he thought it was not worth it. "jake! jake! come on!" haneul shouted from afar wanting her brother to join them on their little water party. "i'm okay! you and layla stay okay! i'm going to get some things! hold on!" and with that the prince quickly ran inside to get some snacks for all of them, some towels and blankets for the two who were wet and some drinks with the help of the care takers. after he got what he wanted he quickly rushed back outside and set up a picnic near where the two were playing but still a distance away so nothing got wet.

wanting to take a break, haneul went over to jake and was really excited to see the set up. it has been a while since she went out on a picnic and the last on she'd been on was with her mother. when the prince saw her slightly shivering figure coming towards him, he quickly prepared a towel and blanket for her so she could keep herself warm. thanking her brother before eating the snacks he brought, haneul watched layla rolling on the grass while barking happily, jake beside her drinking some juice.

however, the calm atmosphere was quickly ruined as the princess was stuffing her mouth with the rest of the snacks in her packet and joke was chugging the rest of his juice as they saw an over-excited layla sprinting towards them and soon, she was shaking her fur right in front of them, getting everything wet. instead of being mad or annoyed, the pair laughed and jake gave layla the treats he brought for her and for a while, the two royals were talking peacefully as the fluff beside them was quickly growing. noticing the sky darken in color, the pair decided that it was time to go inside so they cleaned their set up and went inside, separating ways as they both go into their bedrooms.

after taking a shower and cleaning up, haneul sat on her bed and decided to look through her box of memories. in this container she stored things that reminded her of the times she went around and the things she did. as she was done looking through them the door opened, revealing jake with a small grin on his face. "haneul-ah, we should go on a picnic more often it was really fun" the prince commented to which the female just brightly smiled. "it was really fun! but also very tiring, tell layla to give some of her energy to me" laughed the princess and a small chuckle left her brothers lips. "you should go to bed now" jake instructed while sitting at the edge of the grand bed, to which haneul just agreed and layed down, instantly feeling her eye lids growing heavier and heavier. and with a goodnight, jake kissed her forehead before closing the door and walking happily to the direction of his room.

—————————
Author - this one is kinda cute i think idk, but hope you like it! also a new book is coming out soon...+ thank you so much for 1k!!! also there will be set update days from now on because i want to publish the new book as soon as possible, i'm sorry if you still want an update every day😢- stay safe and thank you for reading❤️