- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟺 : 𝚊𝚐𝚐𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚍 -

this went on for the next few days. haneul would give them the minimum amount of attention when needed, and if it wasn't, then she would act as if they don't exist. sometimes she would go as far to avoid them by eating earlier than they would or not eating at all and if they happen to bump into her in the hallways, she would always walk away before any of them could say anything to her. the princess was usually found in her room or in her secret place in the garden, and when she is, she would spend her time crying or just thinking. with haneul avoiding them like this, it affected how the princes acted towards everyone else as they were now more sensitive.

tonight, the princes were lucky as their sister decided to eat with them for dinner for the first time in a while, but she was still in her new seat. the princess was noticably thinner and she looked paler in color.

having enough of the silence and tension that was always in the air whenever they ate dinner together, heeseung spoke up "haneul-ah you need to stop ignoring us." as usual they got no answer, but tonight was different as all of them wanted to get some sort of answer. "haneul stop-" jay started but was surprisingly stopped by an infuriated and a visibly annoyed  haneul. "stop it! stop controlling everything i do! if i want to ignore you guys then let me be! let me do what i want! if i want to train let me! if i want to go to the river let me! if i want to compete let me!" everybody in the room, including the guards and caretakers present, flinched. the way haneul snapped at them showed everyone how much she had been holding in for all her life.

realizing how everything was dead silent, haneul bowed and muttered a small apology before quickly exiting the dining room and quickly walking towards her room. as soon as she did, jungwon, niki and sunoo burst into tears. it was the first time that haneul said something like this directly to them and it hurt them even more. as the three youngest was crying, sunghoons aura turned colder than it already was and his face turned stone cold while jake was trying his hardest to keep his tears in. jay was visibly distressed and heeseung never looked away from the door haneul just walked out of.

after a while, all the princes ended up in their game room with a heavy atmosphere. heeseung looked at all of them and noticed how everyone's faces had a dark shadow covering them even if the room was well lit. sighing he started "guys i think we should stop..."

——————————
Author - so i'm currently so stressed rn because i have 2 tests coming up so probably updates are going to be even slower (if my updates rn are already slow) and most of my author notes are probably my thoughts and i will most likely write them while i am crying... anyways stay safe and thank you for reading❤️