- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷.𝟻 : 𝚋𝚊𝚋𝚢𝚜𝚒𝚝𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 -

haneul thought the following days would be normal. but now she realized that she has 7 people watching her every move.

ever since the accident, haneul barely got any privacy, the only time she was alone was when she was in the bathroom. however, she was never ALONE alone since a care taker was assigned to assist the princess to make sure she doesn't hurt herself. she was growing very frustrated as every second went by.

one day, haneul decided to do out on a walk in the garden alone. prior to this, she gave a lengthy explanation to the princes of how she was not a baby anymore and that she could take care of herself. she also added how she had injuries far worst than this. having said this to them, haneul thought it would make them stop being so protective over her or at least less than they were now. unfortunately, this has made them even MORE strict with the princess.

"niki stop hiding i know you're following me" haneul sighed not wanting to deal with her brothers again.

"how'd you know it was me?" niki said while coming out of the bush the princess has just walked past. "it was pretty obvious, you're bad at spying you should just stick to dancing" haneul teased earning a slight scoff from the embarrassed prince.

"i think i did pretty good" "well that's what you think" "HEY!" after all the continuous bickering they both fell into a fit of laughter. when haneul finally calmed down, she remembered something and decided to ask the person beside her, who is still laughing from their stupidity.

"hey, do you know when dad is coming back?" "hahaha ya he's coming back tomorrow and apperently he has something he wants to tell us" "oh? i wonder what that is going to be" "me too welp let's get you inside"

before haneul can even respond, niki had lifted the princess and started running back to the castle and into her room.

"yahhh niki i can walk now you know? it's been a week and dr park said i should be fine now" haneul complained "i know but you're slow" because of this niki earned a good smack from the younger "hey! that hurt" "it was supposed to hurt" scoffing niki started to go out of the treasured females' room after putting her down on her bed.

"oh! i forgot you can sleep in tomorrow because dad will be having a late dinner with us" niki informed the princess.

"yayyy well goodnight niki and tell the others i said goodnight" "okay, goodnight love" niki warmly smiled before closing the door to her room letting her rest for the evening.