- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟿 : 𝚕𝚞𝚌𝚒𝚍 𝚍𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚖 -

when haneul woke up, she expected to be in her room and on her bed but instead she was laying in an open field. not too far away from her, a woman with a beige gown was standing there with her back turned towards the princess. haneul knew that she was not conscious and she knew that the person standing infront of her was her mother.

"mom!" the female quickly stood up and ran to the woman who turned around with a soft smile on her face. when the princess reached her, she didn't waste any time on hugging the person that gave birth to her tightly while sobbing slightly. "i miss you mom" haneul said full of emotion. "i miss you too haneul, how is everything going? your father? your brothers? are you still training?" her mom said lovingly as she held her daughter in her arms. "they are okay, they miss you a lot and i'm still training so i can be like you. also-" but before haneul could finish explaining, everything around her started shaking.

the princess was forced to let go of her mother as an unknown force pulled her away. "mom?! what's happening?!" haneul shouted but instead of answering, the woman quickly said "remember i love you haneul and your brothers and your father, please stay safe and i'll always be proud of you my diamond" before the ground beneath her cracks open and the queen fell into the darkness.

the princess tried to run to the hole that her mom just fell in but everything turned black and before she could do anything else, she woke up and was greeted with someone panicking.

"please wake up princess, it's an emergency"

——————————
Author - this chapters quite short but the next chapter is going to be really intense? idk how to explain it but the real drama starts in chapter 20 + thank you sooooo much for 2k!!! - stay safe and thank you for reading ❤️