- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟺𝟷 : 𝚕𝚊𝚜𝚝 -

as soon as the kingdom of enha had stepped into the borders of the south kingdom, all that was present was chaos. sounds of pain, clashing of swords, cries of horses and screaming was all that was heard in the air. the south kingdom undoubtedly had a bigger number of soldiers but the kingdom of enha had soldiers that were the best of the best. so numbers didn't matter.

while all this was happening, back at the castle, haneul was so close to giving up. she could hear the horrific sounds of war as if it was happening right infront of her. she hated every second of it. because she knew everything happening was because of her. it didn't help that she was being physically attacked by her guilt. the things she went through before was nothing compared to what she was dealing with now.

after a few hours of continuous fighting, the kingdom of enha was just about to claim their victory. the villages were destroyed as well as their streets and roads. the south kingdom was deafeated.

the doctors was checking up on haneul not knowing that this could possibly the last time doing so. they had noticed that her heartbeat was slower and weaker but they didn't think too much of it as this had happened multiple times in the past. haneul was fine before so why should they worry more about it now? after they were done everyone had left her room, anticipating the arrival of the princes who had claimed victory over the south kingdom. everyone felt better because the one who made everything go wrong was defeated right? so everything was going to be back to normal now. haneul would wake up, the streets would be livelier and everyone would be thriving. everything will go back to what it was before.

but this was only what they hope for, everyone knew that nobody can truly predict the future...

——————
Author - soooo how did this book manage to get 10k?!!! thank you all soooo much wthhh i'm freaking outtt i honestly thought no one would be bothered to read this book because well i'm trash anyways- 10k is such a huge number ahhhh thank youuu luvsss - stay safe and thank you for reading ❤️