- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟾 : 𝚒𝚗𝚜𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢 -

as the days go by, the princes attitudes darkened. they were more snappy and reckless towards everyone. the castle seemed emptier and nothing was important anymore. there was no difference in the villages. the people were turning rebellious, and the streets seemed lifeless.

one day, the princes was having their usual breakfast when heeseung suddenly spoke up with his unusual deep voice "meeting in room 02 at 5pm. don't be late" and that was all that was said in the dining hall. when the boys visits haneul in her unconscious state, she could still feel the unpleasant aura surrounding her brothers.

"now that everybody's here, let's start. so i've been thinking, haneul is like this in the first place because of the south kingdom. we have every right to declare war. it's suspicious how mom was thrown off her horse when she was beside the other queen and the exact same thing happened to haneul when she was beside the princess. so i say we prepare and declare war against them." the eldest prince announced his idea to the king, his brothers and some officials.

"heeseung? you never choose violence" the king sadly commented noticing how his sons were changing - and just as the individual was about to speak up, jungwon cut him off. "heeseung hyung's right! we will declare war on them when we're ready...for now we have to prepare. there will be training everyday and one of you guys prepare the weapons" the tone the fighter used left no room for disagreements so everyone agreed silently. but if they were being honest, none of them was going to object. it was the south kingdoms fault and they should pay for what they had done.

later that night, heeseung visited haneul. "haneul it's me heeseung, huh i know you don't like to hear bad news but there's no good news to share, so i can't say anything. how have you been doing? i hope you are okay...whatever happens just know we love you okay? goodnight my little dumpling" and with that the prince lightly kissed the cold surface of the princesses forehead before getting up and going out of her room. walking lazily to the direction of his room after looking back at his sister one more time.

haneul didn't feel okay. she felt weaker each day. honestly, the girl didn't know how long she could endure the pain for. did she have enough strength for only one more day? a month? a year? haneul didn't know but the female was still grateful to hear the voices of her brothers even if they were causing her pain. she did however, notice something off. from the way heeseung talked and the aura surrounding him, she knows something is going to happen in the near future...

——————
Author - soooo i've downloaded the rhythm hive game and it's kinda fun lmao i suck at it tho but that's ok ig also this book is nearly finished and i'm kinda sad ngl - stay safe and thank you for reading ❤️