- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟷𝟺 : 𝚍𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚌𝚝𝚎𝚍 -

when haneul woke up, the sun just started to rise. it took everything in her to not fall back asleep as she was still so tired from last night. the ball had ended in the early morning hours so the female didn't get much sleep. since she hadn't ate that much last night, the princess decided to have breakfast for the first time in forever. when she got up and made herself look presentable, not the best but good enough, she walked to the kitchen. the only reason why she woke up this early was training, the princess knew she would be training alone as mr hong is starting to get sicker and sicker so she didn't want to push him past his limit when he only has a little time left.

as she was on her way to get some food, haneul couldn't walk straight. as if she was drunk. of course she's not but she was that exhausted that she would always have to stop herself from tripping and falling asleep in the hallways. a couple of moments later, she was suddenly wide awake.

"AHHHHHH YAHHHH" the princess screamed in terror and surprise after jungwon jumped at her when she turned the corner. "BAHAHAHAHA! you should've seen your face" the prince laughed out loud. in alarm some guards ran to the direction of the scream, but they left after knowing it was just jungwon messing with haneul. the female walked away with a pout from her brother as he was on the ground still laughing his butt out, but soon caught up to his sister. "hehehehehe sorry haneul-ah, i shouldn't have scared you. but look on the bright side your wide awake now!" jungwon excailmed happily which which caused the said individual to have a small grin placed on her face.

"why are you awake this early anyways?" the prince questioned haneul which caused her to have a slight malfunction. "o-oh i woke up hungry so i decided to go down and eat...what about you?" the princess nervously answered, but luckily jungwon didn't question her further. "i needed to train" "oh! can i come? pretty please?" the female pleaded while giving her best puppy eyes. "i-i don't know if heeseung or dad would be okay with it..." the prince said trying not to give in to his sisters plead. "but you're going to be there with me so i'll be okay!" the princess argued which caused a sigh to come out of the male. "fine...but you're staying next to me the whole time okay?" and with that, the pair ate a small breakfast and after that separated ways to go and change.

the princess was disappointed that she wasn't able to train but she didn't want jungwon to get suspicious of her whereabouts so she decided to go with the flow. plus, she gets to practice her combat skills.

jungwon was all ready and was laying on haneuls bed. when the princess came out of her closet all changed, it made the prince freeze. his sister was wearing training shorts and a black shirt. but since haneul had quite long legs, it made the shorts look even shorter. as she was tying up her hair in a ponytail, the prince decided to speak up. "umm haneul? aren't those shorts a little too short? you know there's going to be a lot of men there and i don't want them staring at your legs" before the female could answer, a knock on the door was heard. "prince jungwon? princess haneul? the carriage is prepared please be ready as soon as possible" mr yoo informed from the other side of the princess's door. "we're ready to go mr yoo, jungwon i'll be fine plus you're going to be there so don't worry too much let's go!" haneul then excitedly pulled her brother towards the carriage, and when they were both inside, they started their journey to the training ground.

after a while, they successfully reached their destination and when they got off all eyes were on haneul. the men training had lined up beforehand as they do every time to greet their prince and their leader, jungwon. it was shocking to them to see the princess with him and they tried to cover the fact that they were staring at her but ultimately failed. jungwon went over some things with them and told them if he catches any of them staring at haneul then he'll deal with them personally and that must've scared them enough to stop them staring at her. for now.

the training was going good. the princess was proud to see her brother in action, he looked really cool. when jungwon was done helping the men to the point where they could practice themselves, he went over to his sister and taught her a few things. she asked if she could spar with him which he of course heavily disagreed on but in the end jungwon gave in.

everyone was watching and that made jungwon unconsciously go harder on haneul. she knew at the end of this she was going to get a lot of bruises and scars but she didn't care. in the end, jungwon won. it was no surprise as he is the best fighter. but it wasn't until haneul was on the ground did the prince realize how hard he must've gone on her. luckily he didn't use his full power but haneul still was pretty badly hurt. deciding that it was time to go home, he ordered the men to train again but harder as he carried his worm out sister to the carriage. jungwon was continuously saying sorry even when she told him it was fine. he felt terrible that his sister ended up like that because of him.

when they finally reached the castle, all of her brothers were waiting in front of the main door, and when they saw the condition their sister was in they flipped out.

"omg! jungwon what did you do!" "haneul-ah are you okay? do you feel lightheaded?" "do you want me to give jungwon a hard smack?" after their endless questions, haneul was taken to her room where she was treated and when the doctors were done. heeseung, jay and sunghoon asked to speak to jungwon outside, but before they could take him, haneul decided to save him.

"guys stop being dramatic i'm fine! leave jungwon alone he didn't mean to do it" the princess tried to reason with her stubborn brothers and after a while of arguing, the princes except jungwon left their sisters room. she used the excuse that if anyone was going to scold jungwon it should be her, because she wa stage one that got hurt.

"i'm sorry haneul-ah" the prince sincerely said which earned a giggle from the female. "stop saying sorry and cheer up! wait let's have a sleep over in here we could build a big fort!" and finally after the princess said that a big grin was placed on her brothers face.

——————————
Author - i think this might be my longest chapter but here's a jungwon x haneul moment! i hope you like it + merry christmas to everyone who celebrates it and if you don't then have a good holiday ~ stay safe and thank you for reading❤️