- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝟼 : 𝚙𝚊𝚒𝚗 -

black. all haneul could see was black. every way she turned her head she was only faced with an endless abyss of darkness. however, she could feel the presence of her family and as much as she tried, she could get herself to wake up.

hearing every word they said, she broke down. but when jake started talking, she was no longer in darkness, she was drowning. haneul was in open water and the surface seemed to be moving further and further away from her the more she tried to get to it. just as she was about to give up, she was back in darkness, however, she wasn't alone. when heeseung spoke, figures with dark auras started chasing her. something happened each time one of her brothers spoke. her pain endless.

even though these things were happening to her because of the princes talking to her, she knew the thing that was hurting her was herself. it was the guilt she felt towards everybody. she promised to be safe, but now the princess was unconscious.

after the princes had finished, haneul was finally left alone. for now. she layed on the floor defeatedly, ready to give up. suddenly, quite a distance away haneul saw light and she knew that was the way to join mr hong and her mother. the princess was very tempted to just walk to it and leave this world, but she knew that she has to hold on. haneul knew that leaving her brothers and the king would destroy them - so for now she will endure the pain for them.

——————
Author - has it been a while? idk but finally i'm updating. i rlly wanna try and finish this book before the end of february so ig that's my goal ~ stay safe and thank you for reading ❤️