- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟿 : 𝚍𝚎𝚊𝚕 -

"what in the world happened to you?!!"

surprised at the sudden voice, the princess looked up and saw one of her brothers right infront of her. out of all the brothers, sunoo was the one who found haneul in the state that she was in. if she did have to face one of them now, sunoo was going to be the last one she wanted. it's not that haneul doesn't love him or love him less than the others, it's just that sunoo can turn a small thing into a big matter and on top of that he would be really dramatic. at times when it's not a serious situation, it was really amusing to the princess and he would always know how to make her laugh, but in situations like the one she is in now it was going to be a pain for her to deal with him.

"haneul!! why are you crying?? does your leg still hurt?! omggg i have to tell the others!" but before the panicking prince can take a step away from the princess she held his hand to stop him. "sunoo! i'm okay! don't worry my leg doesn't hurt anymore, but i - but i just poked my eye accidentally. there's no need to tell the others" haneul was so proud of herself for making an amazing excuse up, but the sunshine was still not convinced. "hmmm are you sure? you don't look like you just poked your eyes...i should still tell them just in-" but before he could finish that sentence, familiar voices were heard coming their way. thinking fast, haneul pulled the confused prince towards her bedroom since it wasn't that far away from where they were standing and closed the door shut after both of them got inside.

"w-what! haneul they were there! let me out!!" and with that the prince started to dramatically shout which caused haneul to freak out as she could tell that the voices were not that far away from her room. "sunoo! please stop! i'll let you pick my gown for the ball next week if you stop" the princess pleaded. with that sunoo immediately stopped shouting and grinned brightly at his beloved sister. "oh! ok! deal aaaaaa i'm so excited about the ball now! let's plan what your going to wear come on!" and then the excited prince quickly pulled the princess to her massive neat closet. and for the next few hours, the pair was going through every inch of the princesses closet and putting it on. basically making a mini runway show in haneuls closet. sunoo would go the extra mile and make up scenarios on what could happen to the female if she wore the dress she had on. like if she could trip in it or if she would lose her heel in the dress while she walked.

"ugh! haneul-ah! there's nothing in your closet!" the princes dramatically posed after forcing the exhausted princess to try on her 169th dress. " *yawn* sunoo let's continue tomorrow it's really late now and we are both exhausted so let's sleep - come o-"  the female tried to stop her brother but before she could, he gasped scaring the poor princess. "omg! we haven't gone through that part of your closet yet!" looking to where sunoo was pointing it made the princess panick. the prince was unknowingly pointing to the secret room in her closet where she keeps her all training clothes, so if he were to open it her secret would get exposed.

"n-no! sunoo it's getting late please i'm so tired let's go to bed!" the desperate girl tried to stop her brother and luckily since the universe was on her side this time, ms seo came in telling them that they needed to go to sleep since it was getting late. "oh! how did you know we were in here ms seo?" sunoo and haneul questioned the female. "everyone couldn't find you and we were getting worried but i told them that you guys were in princess haneuls closet since i saw you pull sunoo into your room" she explained which earned nods from the two royals. with that sunoo left to get to bed and haneul was going to help ms seo clean up the mess she had created but ms seo insisted to do it herself and told the younger to just get ready for bed.

"are you sure ms seo? i can help" "no no no it's ok tomorrow you have to wake up early because of the ball preparations and also you need to visit the kids in the villages" "oh! i forgot! it has already been a month? wow time goes by fast" the princess exclaimed. "mhm it does now go get to bed!" and with that haneul went to go get ready for bed and went into dreamland almost instantly after she put her head on the pillow.