- 100k special! -

warning (?) : just incase, this chapter will have alcohol in it

warning (?) : just incase, this chapter will have alcohol in it. This happens way after the original story line which means everyone that consumed it is an adult and is at an age that is allowed to do so :)

————————

"Jay please hurry up! You're taking so long to get ready!!" Heeseung yelled as he rapidly knocked on the younger's door as a result of the helpers around the castle not being able to get through to the prince.

Right now, the castle was in absolute chaos as everyone was running around trying to get ready to go into town to celebrate the special day that is ahead of them. It was Princess Haneul's birthday today! It has now been a few years since the tragedy happened but despite that, nobody in the kingdom will let that stop them from having fun and appreciating this special day.

"OKAY OKAY HOLD ON-" Jay shouted back as he threw his door open revealing his worn-out older brother. "Well damn. You tell me to hurry up when you haven't even gotten ready yourself? Unless you intend to go out like ... that. Also, don't you have paperwork to do today?" He comments after looking at the current king's slightly disheveled appearance.

Fixing himself up slightly, Heeseung then proceeds to turn away after saying, "Just finished them. Anyways, let's hurry. Everyone's ready already and they're waiting in the carriages for us."

And with that, the royal pair began to make their way through the castle until they reached where the rest of the brothers were waiting.

"Finally! You guys always complain when I take a long time to get ready but look at Jay!! Anyways let's hurry I want to celebrate." Sunoo exclaimed when he saw the two enter the carriage.

"Jake why are you bringing the dogs with you?" Sunghoon asked after chuckling at Jay and Sunoo bickering. "It's because the towns people have asked. Remember a few years ago I brought Layla with me? Yeah the towns people, especially the kids, loved playing with her while we walked around greeting the other kingdoms." Jake explained while helping Jungwon fix the button on his sleeve.

"Hah... i'm tired," Heeseung sighed out, exhausted after carrying out his duties as crowned king. "Must be hard, huh? And now people are expecting you to find yourself a queen," Niki spoke up after checking his appearance quickly. "Yeah I know, and it's so frustrating because I really have other things to worry about then my love life but it's whatever." The eldest mumbled slightly, fatigue still clearly lacing his voice.

"If only... Haneul... here... cheer me... yes..." Heeseung mumbled mindlessly as he dozed of, his head resting on the back wall of the carriage. Hearing this, the rest of the brothers stopped what they were doing.

If Haneul had survived, Heeseung wouldn't be as stressed as he was now being king because he knew every night after all his duties, he would be bickering with the person that could let him forget all the bad things in the world, even if it was only for a few hours. The things he would do to see the embarrassed smile of hers as Haneul realizes how bad her 'insults' were.

🎉 You've finished reading 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝟕 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐬𝐬 | enhypen 🎉