- 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝟸𝟸 : 𝚊𝚌𝚌𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 -

"haneul..." heeseung started after mr yoo left to give the royals some privacy. "get out" the female said quietly to which the princes just looked at each other. "haneul please" the oldest tried to continue but before he could he was silenced quite harshly by his sister. "i said get out! how many times do i have to tell you! all of you get out now!"

thinking it was best to leave her alone for now, the boys all left the princess's room but before they did, they all tried to say something to her, however, that failed. the second they went out of her room she rushed to the door locking it shut. haneul made sure no one could get in. finally, she let all her tears out, rivers of her diamond tears fell onto her face as she sobbed uncontrollably. it hurt. it was the second time in her life that she had experienced the death of a person that was so precious to her. but this time it was different. haneul didn't say her last goodbyes.

she didn't get to tell mr hong how much she appreciated him and how grateful she is to have him as her coach. all the female could do now was accept the fact that he was gone but she knew she was going to have a hard time doing that.

a very hard time...

—————————
Author - hello everyone! i'm already suffering and school had just started, i have 2 tests coming up next week and i'm going to cry but here's an update 😁 now that school started most of my author notes are probably me complaining about school so i'm sorry in advanced | also, i'm going to update again today because we hit 3k!!! how?! idk but thank you so much <33 - stay safe and thank you for reading❤️