FOUR

A/N: If you are curious to know what Jeongyeon's condo looks like, just watch the video above.

•••

"Get out..." Jeongyeon darts him with her deadly stare.

Jimin smiles at her, unbothered by her glare. He straightens his legs placing his feet on top of her coffee table probably pushing her to her limits. He is really that kind of person who will do everything to get what he wants and this time he wanted Jeongyeon... so bad.

Suddenly Jeongyeon walked out in front of him and minutes after she came back holding a knife. Jimin was shocked in horror as soon as his eyes landed on the sharp object.

"You really don't wanna leave?" she pointed the knife at him and it startled Jimin. He quickly got up, "No! You can't stab me," he pointed his finger at her. "You will be imprisoned if you attempt to hurt me."

"Leave if you still love your life," Jeongyeon coldly blackmailed him and she took a step forward.

"Yah! Miss Yoo Jeongyeon!" he rushed stepping on the white couch and hiding behind it.

Jeongyeon then sees a shoe stain on her couch and it activated the incredible Hulk inside her. "What did you f*cking do with my couch!?"

Jimin could see how raged she was like there was fire on her eyes and it scared the hell out of him.

He gulped in fear until she moved to attack him

He gulped in fear until she moved to attack him. Jimin quickly ran for his life till he reached outside her door.

He was terribly shocked by how aggressive she is which makes him kind of think if it is still a good idea to have her as his mentor and if it is still worthy to fantasize her to be his future wife. He was greatly in disbelief that behind the pretty face of her is a beast which could turn into a horrifying monster. He rushed to the elevator and a security guard who was going out from it greets him, "Good evening Sir..." the guard paused recognizing him, "Sir Park Jimin?"

Jimin was panting as he uneasily replied to him, "Ne, good evening."

The security staff awkwardly looked at him and bowed.

"I've got the wrong floor," Jimin said still catching his breath as he enters the elevator.

The guard then quickly held the door preventing it to close to ask him, "Sir, did you happen to see a guy wandering around here?"

Jimin just shrugged shaking his head no and the security person believed him and he lets go of the door. The elevator closed and the guard proceeds to ring Jeongyeon's doorbell.

As soon as the door opened he was shocked seeing her with a knife pointed at him. His mouth was in awe, "Ma'am," he nervously muttered.

Jeongyeon then scratched her head and puts down her hand with the knife, "Did you see the man?"