TWO

"Park Jimin!" the tycoon's voice erupted the serenity of the place.

Jimin raised his hands, "Chill Appa, chill. It's okay, I am used to seeing you with different girls."

"Aigoo, for your information, this lady right here is not a mistress," Jin Young said and Jeongyeon could only sigh watching them.

"So is she my future wife then?" Jimin pointed at her and their eyes contacted. The finance specialist glared at him like she's ready to kill him. Jimin just smirked at her and she instantly felt uneasy. Jeongyeon averted her stare and took a deep breath before looking at Jin Young, "I think I should go."

The tycoon was about to protest when she got up from her seat and she's ready to leave but he stopped when he saw his son's hand already holding Jeongyeon's wrist. He was astonished by his son's audacity.

"Don't go," Jimin said to her and he is still wearing that weird smirk on his face.

Jeongyeon this time gained back her confidence and she shoots him a deadly glare.

"If you are my fiancée, then we should get to know each other," Jimin told her tightening his hold.

"I am not your fiancée so let go of me Mister and back off."

"Aniya, I won't let you go if you will not go back to your seat."

"Who are you to tell me what to do?"

"I am just Park Jimin."

"So?" she raised a brow. Anytime time now, her other free hand is ready to slap his face.

Jin Young sighed feeling Jeongyeon's irritation against his son. 'This is not good,' he whispered to himself in frustration. For sure, she won't like to work with him now that she knew how hard-headed his son is.

"Jimin, let go of her. She is not your fiancée," the tycoon ordered.

"Who is she then?" Jimin asked his father but he is still not letting her go.

"She's the financial expert that I am talking about."

"Jjinja? Daebak! She's young," he expressed so amazed.

Jeongyeon then impatiently used her free hand to remove his hold and when she successfully did, she pushed him away and she left the two. Jimin could only watch her leave, eyeing her whole body as it disappears on his sight. "She's hot," he muttered quietly.

"You just blew your chance to be mentored by her," Jin Young sighed for the nth time. Jimin sat in front of his Appa.

"Is she that good?"

"She is excellent."

"What's her name then?"

"Yoo Jeongyeon."

"So what's your deal with her? How much do you offer her to mentor me?"

"That's none of your business."

"Arasseo, if you don't want to tell me, it's fine but does she have a bank account with us?"

"Waeyo?"

"Just transfer her the payment."

"Huh?"

"She will mentor me Appa."

"Stop it. Do you think she would change her mind after what you did to her?"

"I did nothing wrong, I just held her."

"Aigoo, you are unbelievable, why are you here? How did you find out that I am here?"

"GPS Appa... if you haven't heard of that it's Global Positioning System, an accurate worldwide navigational facility based on the reception of signals from your phone. I followed you thru your cellphone."