THIRTY SIX

Jeongyeon was frozen, looking at him with so much shock on her face.

Jimin stood from his seat and he moved closer to her, "Let me introduce myself. They seem interested to get to know me." He was about to kiss her cheek when she took a step back blocking his lips with her palm.

"Where's your white form?" she asked raising a brow.

Jimin creased his forehead taking a step backward, "What white form?"

The class laughed with his audacity to show up without the form.

"Your enrollment proof."

"Oh, that one? I don't have it."

"If you don't have it then you are not welcome here."

"But Jeongyeon... I mean, Miss Yoo... Don't you want me around?" .

"Get out," she glared at him.

Jimin bites his lip and then smirked narrowing his eyes on her, "Are you playing hard to get?"

She swallowed hard. Those eyes, she missed those... She averted her gaze as she hides her nerves with her confident sounding voice, "You are disturbing my class Mr. Park."

"As if you don't miss me. Anyway, you can teach them while I am here. Perhaps, you won't mind it since I have an unfinished mentorship with you." He wiggled his brows on her and she rolled her eyes. She sighs shaking her head as she goes back to the platform. Her students are still amazed that the famous young businessman is with them. She heard murmurs questioning the connection between her and him but she ignored it.

As what they say, the show must go on and she must perform her job. She was about to start when Jimin raised his hand calling her name, "Miss Yoo Jeongyeon..."

"What?" she asked not lifting her head just looking at her laptop.

"Can I introduce myself first?"

"They already know you. For sure you have heard Miss Son talking about you and Kang Seulgi."

"Are you jealous?"

"Why would I be jealous?"

"Yeah, you're right. There's no reason for you to be jealous because you are the only one here in my heart."

That earned oohs and aahs from her students. Some were shocked, some weren't but definitely giggling for their professor.

She finally lifted her head and glared at him but he just smiles at her. That smile... she missed that but she is trying so hard to control herself and not to give in or else there will be a live porn in front of her class. This is why she is playing hard to get, she is scared of what she could do when she gives in to his temptation.

There's no doubt that she is happy to see him but she is a professor who needs to act professional. She badly wants to hug and kiss him 'cause she missed him so much but it's so inappropriate to do especially in front of her students. They would lose their respect on her and she doesn't want that.

"Stop it Mr. Park. Anyway, we are going to talk about UITF. Who has an idea about what the acronym stands for?"

"Is that an acrostic poem?" someone blurted.

Jimin again raised his hand. "Miss Yoo, let me try it."

"Aigoo," she sighed slapping her forehead. She was about to reprimand him when her class suddenly recited, "U..."

Jimin then went with them, "U Jeongyeon..."

"I..." the class said in chorus again.

"I love you."

My Sassy Rich Girl (Jeongyeon and Jimin FanFiction)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara