THIRTY ONE

Two days ago...

Jeongyeon was trading when her phone rang. She reads the caller ID, it's Kim Dahyun.

"Good morning Dahyun," she greets.

"Unnie, you are being watched..." Dahyun's voice was shaking.

"What? What do you mean?"

"You are sitting on your bed right now, right? With your laptop?"

"Yes, how did you know?" Jeongyeon starts to get nervous.

"Taehyung oppa is watching you. I am in his room now. I think a camera is installed in your bedroom."

"What the f*ck?" her heartbeat dropped as she swallowed hard.

"You have a camera in front of you..." Dahyun informs her.

Jeongyeon checked and there's only Jimin's picture frame on the wall. Then she saw a black dot at the corner of the frame. Her hands weakens almost slipping her cellphone from her ear. "F*ck..." she stood and walked near the dot.

"That's the camera Unnie," Dahyun said seeing Jeongyeon on the monitor with extreme close up of her face.

Jeongyeon removed the stick on camera and gripped it in anger. Her tears easily fell realizing that Taehyung must have watched her undress and change her clothes. She then heard a gasp on the other line confirming her thoughts.

"Unnie, you have naked screen captures here. F*ck, I don't know that Oppa can do this. F*ck there are a lot."

Jeongyeon panics walking back and forth, "Dahyun, can you delete those for me?"

"Yes I will Unnie. But I think he already saved a copy of these in a flash drive. I saw him carrying one when he gave me my car key back."

"Please, please delete it," Jeongyeon cries.

"Yes Unnie, I am currently deleting it now. I will be clearing the recycle bin also after this and I will install a virus so he won't be able to use this computer anymore."

"Thank you Dahyun."

"But the flash drive Unnie, I don't know if I can get it from him."

"I will think of ways."

"I am sorry Unnie. Taehyung oppa is having a hard time for the past month. Our Appa also keeps pressuring him. He is seeing a therapist now. I didn't know that he reached this devilish move. I am really sorry Unnie in behalf of my brother."

"Don't apologize for him," Jeongyeon said firmly continuously wiping the tears on her cheeks.

"Done deleting Unnie. I'll hang up now. I need to install the virus before he comes home."

"Thank you Dahyun."

"I got your back," Dahyun assures.

"Thank you," Jeongyeon cries again.

After the call, Jeongyeon keep on walking back and forth thinking of how will she be able to get the flash drive.

Her phone rang again and it's Jimin. She doesn't know how to talk to him without making it obvious that she is crying so she decided to just text him that she is trading. He knows when she is trading, she can't be disturbed. Jimin then stopped calling her.

With her mind clouded in anger and in fear, not knowing Taehyung's next move, she is not able to communicate with Jimin properly. She doesn't want to tell him about this as this will affect his work. She doesn't want to be a bothersome for him. Jeongyeon was focused on thinking of ways on how to get the flash drive from Taehyung until she came up with an idea.